[Your light cannot be extinguished] Delta Akane

[A/N; I love . . . . . Delta. He's honestly such a good boy and I love him so much, I'll fight you if you diss him and his ridiculous hair. I want to try writing more and more characters and thanks to Gachi, I've got just the right amount to write!

Hopefully this beautiful boi comes back in Season 5~

Also this is extremely short, whew.]

[Word Count; 635]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You stared at the scene that had just unfolded in disbelief.

"Erase Diablos...broke? Y-You're kidding me right?"

Neither you or Drum could believe what happened.

Delta had actually lost to Arthur.

"D-Delta.." You frowned, placing your hand close to your chest.

Then he began walking away, leaving Diabolos behind.

Drum was the first to react to that, running over to pick up the Bey's broken pieces as fast as he could.

"Delta! You're forgetting Diabolos!"

Those words made Delta halt briefly, but there was no response from him. He kept walking not too long after.

"Delta!" You ran over to the male, making him glance at you briefly. He looked completely broken.

Your heart shattered to a million pieces in that moment.

"D-Delta.." You began to tear up and that earned a slight response from him.

He reached over to wipe your tears away, but he began walking away not too long after.

"Please, don't leave Diabolos behind Delta!" You shouted.

"Delta!" Drum ran over to Delta before he entered the elevator and grabbed his arm before placing Diabolos's remains in his hand.

And then the elevator door closed as soon as Delta went inside.

"Why don't you go after him if you love him?" Gwyn spoke up, making your face redden instantly.

"W-W-What? H-How did you..?"

"That much is obvious." The whitette shrugged his shoulders.

"I .. I'll go!"

"That's good." He smiled, but it had sort of an omnimous vibe to it.

You inmediately ran for the elevator.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Delta felt empty.

What could've gone wrong . . . ?

A bey had suddenly landed infront of him.

"Could you get that Bey for me?" A boy had spoke up.

He didn't want to, so he began walking past him.

"Sure, one bey coming right up!" You picked the bey up and walked over to hand it to the boy.

"Thank you miss!"

You nodded, smiling at the boy.

Then you turned back to Delta, who was still walking away.

You caught up to him, taking a hold of his hand.

"(Name)." He turned to face you.

"P-Please . . ." You knitted your brows together. "I hate seeing you like this."

He was taken aback by your words, but he nodded in response.

This was the worst he's felt in a long time and having you see him like this . . . It was a bit embarassing.

"Diabolos will be fine, I know it! No one else but you can fix him." You held Delta's hand close to your heart. "I believe in you Delta, because I love you."

" . . . ! " He stared at you in pure shock.

Your face had turned red at the realization of what you had just said. You had just confessed to Delta just like that-

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have just..uttered that so suddenly! A-Anyway, that's all. I'm sorry if I bothered you.." You quickly bowed and retreated back to the Hell Tower; where the rest of Victories would be waiting.

Once you were gone, Delta couldn't help but let a smile make it's way to his lips.

"I didn't realize it until now (Name), but I love you too."

Maybe he'd properly apologize and thank you for everything you've done for him one day.

But first, he'd have to fix Diabolos and defeat Arthur.

And after that, finally and properly confess to you once he finally sorts his feelings out.