[An unexpected reunion] Free de la Hoya

[A/N: I'm back again! Yay! I still need to get to my Aiga request but I want to take it easy and write other things first. c:

I have a Christmas Special planned for my 3 favorite boys: Shu (I'll sneak in some Red Eye too), Free and Valt in their Chouzetsu/Turbo versions! So look forward to that~

I'll also consider other boys so I'm open to suggestions and requests!

For now, have some more Free! Yay!

[Word Count; 1083]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today was finally the day, the day you'd transfer to BC Sol!

..Unfortunately.

You had gotten lost...

...In a forest.

"W-Where am I . . .? O-Oh no.." Tears began to well up in your eyes the deeper you went.

How did you even end up there!?

You looked down at your bey, Brave Fafnir.

"What should I do Fafnir? I don't know what to do..!"

"Oh? Fafnir? Now that's interesting." A voice came from behind you, startling you in the process.

"W-Wha..! Y-You scared m--" You turned around to face them and your eyes went wide inmediately. "..H-Have we met?" You frowned.

He cocked his head to the side boredly and pointed towards your bey, ignoring your question in the process.

"So this is Fafnir?"

"D-Don't ignore me! A-Anyway, yes this my bey, Brave Fafnir. I named it after the bey of a young man that saved me back in America.." You responded with a rather dreamy smile.

Your response elicited the slightest of smiles from him.

"Follow me." He held his hand out towards you.

"O-Okay.."

You took his hand and he then led you on a different path and eventually, the two of you reached a rather ancient looking structure, with a beystadium in the middle of it.

"Why are we here?"

"Battle me." He stopped at the stadium and let go of your hand.

"W-Well I have no other choice since you seem to know the way out.." You stood at the opposite side of the stadium and secured your bey into your launcher.

You glanced his way and noticed that he didn't have a launcher and only his bey in hand, you didn't say anything about that, but he was definetly crazy. You couldn't get a better look at his bey yet though.

"Am I that interesting? We're starting now." He caught your eyes on him and that made you blush furiously.

"S-Sorry!" You shook your head and positioned yourself to launch infront of the stadium.

"Ready... set."

"3...2...1! Go shoot!" The two of you shouted in unision.

You successfully launched your Fafnir into the stadium and Free had practically tossed his into the stadium. But when his came into contact with the stadium, it sounded as if it were landing on water.

Your fafnir had taken the center first and his Bey simply wobbled along the stadium, making you frown.

'Just what did he have in mind?' You thought.