[An unfortunate situation] Fubuki Sumie/Suoh Goshuin

[A/N: Another love triangle! Though this one kinda SUCKS.

Someone specifically requested a Fubuki x Reader x Suoh so uh..yeah. Here you go!

Ngl I would do anything to make Fubuki fight over me--]

[Word Count; 928]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ever since he came to the Battleship Cruise, Fubuki only had one thing in mind.

And that was finally confessing to you.

. . . Well he had other things in mind, but you were a bit more important.

Ever since you came to the academy, he couldn't keep you out of his mind.

Almost like a spell.

Unfortunately, his ex-best friend and now rival, Suoh, happens to also feel the same way towards you.

Knowing that you had been here all alone with Suoh made his blood boil, but he had to keep calm.

As for Suoh, he was completely unpredictable.

There was no doubt, the whitette was completely in love with you.

You were more beautiful than any other flower in this world and if he had to compare you to one, you were as delicate as a lily, but as beautiful as a rose.

That would be an understatement regardless, he was completely entranced by your beauty and by your gentle personality.

One day, he'd make you his.

And the Battleship Cruise was the perfect opportunity.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I don't know, but I feel like Fubuki and Suoh just hate eachother even more with each passing day." You sighed, while leaning against the cruise's rails. "What could I possibly do to rekindle their friendship . . .?" You sighed once again, before turning around, only to end up facing none other than Fubuki, making stumble slightly.

Fortunately, the blond had caught you.

"(Name), you need to be more careful." He smiled, before letting you go.

"S-Sorry, you kind of scared me you know . . ." You pouted, making him laugh.

"Will you forgive me then?" He gave you a pleading look.

You giggled, enjoying Fubuki's less serious self. Honestly, you'd have to thank whoever this Shu person was for doing god's work.

"Of course, I can't be too mad at you Fubuki." You booped his nose, making a small blush creep up on his face.

"R-Right."

The two of you noticed some approaching footsteps and turned in the direction they came from.

You made eye contact with Suoh, but you inmediately faced away from him, making the whitette smirk.

Fubuki remained calm, but honestly, he wanted to punch Suoh's smirk off his face.

"Look what the cat dragged in, good afternoon to you, Fubuki."

He gave him a nod of acknowledgment, irritating the Salamander blader.

"Tch." He scowled briefly, before doing his best to force a smile. "Hello there, my dear (Name). Lovely afternoon, isn't it?"

"Hi Suoh." You finally turned to face him, completely unaware of the death stares Fubuki and Suoh had been giving eachother. "It is quite lovely, the breeze feels nice today!" You giggled, before turning towards the rather vast sea. "I wish this moment could last forever."

"Isn't it time for you to leave?" Suoh faked a friendly smile towards Fubuki.

"I should be telling you the same."

You turned to face the two of them, giving them a puzzled look.

"What's wrong?" You tilted your head to the side.

"(Name), I really like you. Go out with me." Fubuki was the first to speak up.

Suoh pushed his hair to cover his left side, before glaring at Fubuki.

"Please, you'd seriously consider that guy's feelings? I should be the one to remain by your side (Name)." Suoh interjected, closing the distance between the two of you.

Fubuki wasn't buying it, so he did the same.

You simply stared at the two guys, bewildered.

"W-What?"

"Choose!"

"I-I..w-well . . ." You knitted your brows together.

"I love...!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Suoh's Ending]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I love you, Suoh!" You shouted, making Suoh grin.

"It seems I've won, Fubuki." The whitette jested, wrapping an arm around your waist a bit too protectively.

"I-I'm sorry Fubuki . . ." You frowned.

"Don't apologize (Name), as long as you're happy, that's fine." He smiled sadly, before leaving.

"Wipe that frown off your face (Name), you'd look much more beautiful smiling." Suoh smirked, making you blush a bit at his comment.

"R-Right." You looked up at the Salamander blader and smiled.

"There we go, that's much better on you." He cupped your cheek with his hand, before pulling you close for a kiss.

It was short, yet sweet. The two of you pulled away, before noticing Suoh's piercing gaze on you, his eyes held an emotion you couldn't decipher . . . Was it love? Or was it lust?

"You're mine now (Name)."

You gulped.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Fubuki's Ending]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I love you, Fubuki!" You shouted, earning a smile from the blond.

"Maybe you shouldn't run your mouth too much." He gave Suoh a quick glance, before turning towards you, giving you a loving stare.

"Tch." Suoh glared at Fubuki, before leaving. Not even sparing you a single glance, he was incredibly upset.

"I didn't think he'd get that upset . . . Did I do something wrong?" You pouted, turning towards the Forneus blader.

"No, you didn't. He'll get over it." He patted your head, making you smile instantly.

"If you say so, I'm glad that you went to America. You're almost a different person!"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, smiles look much better on you Fubuki." You gave the male a small peck on the cheek.

He frowned, slightly unsatisfied with the kiss.

"I'm sorry!" You giggled.

He pulled you closer, making you gasp a bit.

"You'll regret doing that (Name)." He smirked, rather playfully.