3 - the club

harpers pov

hudson and theo were already standing outside the door. i felt like vomiting i was out with the hottest man and his best friend in greece, having drinks. we walk inside and i squeal quietly to carmen. she smiles at me and tugs my hand. then, something i thought wouldn't happened, happened. theo was holding my hand. MY HAND!

i chuckle to my self and look at theo. he holds my hand tighter. we go sit at the bar stools. "tequila on the rocks, keep 'em coming" theo says handsomely to the bartender, he nods. "we need to go to the bathroom" i say to hudson and theo. i pull carmen with me. "oh my god. did you see that he was holding my hand." i squeal to her excitedly. "YES OH MY GOD!!" she yells, i shush her so the boys cant hear us. "now lets go get drunk." i say and giggle.

we walk out of the bathroom and go back to the bar stools. i sit back down next to theo and start drinking our tequila. his thigh suddenly touches mine. after 5 drinks i feel so wasted. theo looks at me and stares. he leans into my face.. "what are you doing?" i ask hesitating. "stay still." he says to me

his lips touches mine. i pull away and kiss him again. carmen signals something to hudson and they leave the club. we go into the bathroom from the club, our lips still touching. we make out for ages.

=============

in the morning, i realised i wasn't in my hotel room. i was somewhere else. theo's house. it was white like all the other buildings in greece. i look next to me in the bed i'm in. theo was there. did sleep with him!? oh my god. wait- no. umm. i turn over to face theo and he opens his eyes. "morning harper" him saying my name sounded like heaven. he winks at me and i chuckle. "hey. how did i get here?" i say with a croaky voice. how did his voice sound so heavenly in the morning?

he laughs at me. "you had like 7 drinks. i only had 5 so i was able to take you home here. since i didn't know were your hotel was." he continues to explain "i also put you in one of my shirts." i look down at my body, i was in his shirt. i smelt like him, he had a men's deodorant smell and it was my smell now.

i got out of the bed, i grab my own shirt and make my way to the bathroom, i washed my face and brushed my teeth "bye, i have to get out of here." i say sadly. "bye" he kisses me on my forehead.

i make my way to my hotel, carmen must be so worried i think to myself. i swipe myself into our hotel room and carmen is sitting in her bedroom.
she walks out and has her arms crossed. "and where have you been? whose shirt is that??" she says sounding worried. "i was drunk, theo took me back to his house." i say truthfully. "oh my god, did you have sex?" she exclaims. "i don't even know carmen.." i say to her "all i remember was kissing him at the club last night. he told me we were drunk, but he was less drunk." i explain the story that theo told me to her. "all i remember was waking up with him in the bed next to me. she squeals loudly.

i shush her. "its feels so early, what time is it?" i ask her squinted to the clock. "either my eyes don't work or that clock is wrong." i say chuckling. she laughs. "yeah, it broke last night i think." she goes into her room and grabs something - her phone - "its actually 8:32am." she says to me. "why are you up? you normally wake up at 12pm, jeez." i say laughing manically. she rolls her eyes at me and i try to stop laughing. i cover my mouth trying to hide that the fact she has woken up so early and got changed.

"lets go get breakfast." she says to me walking to the door. "hang over food." she winks and laughs. "i agree, let me get changed really quick." i go to my room and throw on a green flowery dress, it had ruffles at the sleeves. i grab my black heel boots and put them on as well. "im ready!" i say walking out of my room to meet up with carmen again. i grab my white clutch purse again, i realise it still has my stuff in it for yesterday, just less money this time. "yeah okay, lets go" she says to me.

as we walk into the dining room in our hotel, everyone is staring at us. "why is everyone staring at us?" i whisper quietly to carmen. she laughs softly. "i think they are staring at you, not us." she snorts and i sigh. "what? why??" i yell softly to her. she stops and tells me to keep walking. the peoples eyes follow me. i can hear carmen laughing behind me. i turn around and stomp to get carmen. we order food from the guy at the front counter. "your key card please miss?" he says to carmen. she shows him her key card and he puts a sticker on it. he does the same with me.

i look at the sticker's on our key cards. i realise it's a food sticker, to say that we ordered food. i sigh and tuck my head into my folded arms on the table. "this is a nightmare" i whisper to carmen, she just laughs.

"how did it go with hudson last night?" i say with a smug look. "if you must know, it went great." she smiles to herself. "okayy" i say back smugly. "hello girls, i have your food." the waiter smiles. "thank you!" we both say. the food smells delicious! we start eating.

"this is amazing, do you want to try it harper?" i nod and she gives me a fork with some food on it. i bite into it. "oh my, that's really good" i say with my mouth almost empty.
we finish eating and we decide to look around greece, and take photos of lakes and houses.
~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1078 <3