chapter 10 - diamonds

harpers pov

i stare at the open door. "hi, are you carmen?" an unfamiliar man says to me. i shake my head, "no, i'm harper.. CARMEN, COME HERE!" i yell out to her room. "sorry, she's uh- coming." i hear footsteps and turn around, i move my head slightly to the man at the door.

"hey" she says to him. they kiss and the door shuts..

ages after they left, carmen comes back in the door. "uh hey carmen." i laugh at her. "um heyyy" she says laughing her head off. "so who was that hot snack?" i wink at her. "shush! that's greyson.." she says, whispering a little. i gasp.
"oh my god! is that your boyfriend!?" she nods and laughs, i run into hug her, "oh my god! i'm so so so happy for you!" i say. "yeah!" she says and smiles. "he is exceptionally hot.." i say. "ahem." she coughs at me. "uh, so is theo. theo is more hot" i wink and start laughing.
—————————
after an hour, my phone dings.
theo ♥️: meet me at the lake where we first met..
i laugh to myself about the text and i grab my tote bag. i walk out the door and go yo the elevator. "lobby" the automated voice says and the bell dings. i wait until the doors open and i walk out of the elevator.

my feet move, one by one. walking over to the lake, my heart was racing. was that small box for me..? my heart races even faster. i see rose petals on the ground, leading me to the pier. my breath trembles.. i soon see some candles and then, theo.

he was standing, his curly hair blowing in the wind. his hands were behind his back, and he was wearing a suit. i gasped and walked slowly over to him. "uh, whats this..?" i hesitate and chuckle. he chuckles. "harper.." his voice was firm and steady. "so, we have been together for about a month, i love you.." my mouth drops from a smile, "oh my god.." i interrupt him. he presses his finger on my lips and slides it down. we kiss and he keeps talking.

"i love you so much harper, this last month i have been the happiest ever.." he laughs. he gets on one knee... "will you....

theos pov

i stare at the diamond, once again. i set out the rose petals onto the pier.. i light the candles. it was nearly sunset so they wouldn't really show. i wanted to make this perfect, especially since i slept with someone i don't even remember! i feel so bad, i don't even know if i should be doing this.

i text her phone. meet me at the lake where we first met. under my message it changes to read 4:37pm. she was coming. it was the perfect setting, candles, roses. i just hope she doesn't say no..

i saw her coming up to the pier, it was time. i loved her and this was my moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAH! CLIFFHANGER FOR YOU GUYSSSS ON BOTH POVS!
what will happen next on chapter 11?
word count: 520 <33