chapter 13 - positive or negative

harpers pov

no, no i couldn't be.. how will i tell theo? maybe i'll leave it for a week or something. i go to sleep, trying not to think how or when i should tell theo. people are going to think i'm just getting married because i got knocked up. but no, this was pure love. nothing more.

carmen was sitting in her room, while i was in the bathroom. i sit on the closed toilet seat. i hear a knock from the door "can you hurry the fuck up harper?" she says needingly, "i'm fucking busting!" carmen yells. "just a second!" i call out to her, i flush the toilet to make it sound like i was actually doing my business. i turn on the tap and turn it off.

i open the door and she was standing right infront of it. shit, the pregnancy tests were in there.. "carmen, can you come ou-" the door comes open. carmen was standing there, holding up the pregnancy tests...
————————-
theos pov

harper was laying next to me, her eyes closed. her little snores were adorable. i couldn't help but laugh sometimes at her. i try to get out of the bed slowly to go to the bathroom. her arm moves to were i was laying, "shh, sorry go back to bed." i whisper to her. "mmm" harper groans.

i kiss her on the forehead and she grabs my waist, trying to pull me back to bed. "no harper, i'll be back in a minute. go to sleep." i say firmly trying not to be rude. "ugh" she groans again and turns her back to me. i snort and roll my eyes.

i go back to the bed but harper isn't there, there's a note on the bed.
i'm going to the hotel to get something, be back soon xo
- H
what was she going to get? surely i had most things here, in my apartment. maybe she was going to tell carmen something, but she could just text her, right? i heard a ding coming from under the pillow, it sounded like harpers phone. surely she took her phone, she takes it everywhere!

i open her phone. i read the message: carmen: okay, i'm here right now. i open their messages, it might be invading her privacy but she has been acting weird ever since yesterday.
harper: i'm going to the pharmacy and then coming over to the hotel.
carmen: okay, i'm here right now.

i shut off her phone. why was she going to the pharmacy? i had most medicines here, at my apartment. i close my eyes and take a deep breath. she was acting weird, why would she lie to me? i have to find out what she's hiding from me. did carmen know?

what am i saying, of course she did, she knew everything that was about harper. i ring carmen, the line picks up "hello?" her voice says, "hey. its theo. is harper there?" i say nervously. "not yet, but she's on her way." she replies, i can hear her smiling through the phone. "just tell her she forgot her phone please." i say back. hopefully she tells me this secret.

~~~~~~~
hi wattpad readers! in this chapter, i tried to make it longer than the others! im really sorry for the delays and i hope you enjoy the rest of this book! - betchvs / allira
@moonkissxoxo @ncvias <3
word count: 575 :)