5 - the stares + the tunnel pool

harpers pov

i look down as people stare at me all through out the city. "um hey, i'm gonna go visit theo" i say nervously to carmen. she opens her mouth in shock. "okay!" she giggles to me. i sigh and roll my eyes.

i knock 2 times on his house door softly. the door opens before my third knock. "o-oh hey" he stutters. i kiss him on the lips and he pulls me in the house. i wave from behind my back to carmen and i hear her laugh as i shut the door.
===========
1 hour later i leave theo's house. kissing him goodbye. not as though we were kissing in the house. carmen was outside laying on a blanket on the floor, she was on her phone. "ahem." i pretend to cough. "oh good, you're done. i laugh at her. "yeah. i am."
we chuckle and walk back to the tunnel pool. "oh wait, i forgot my swimmers." i say. "sorry." carmen sighs and we turn around going to back to our hotel.

i go into my room and grab my white g-string bikini and run back down to carmen waiting outside of the hotel. i hold up them to carmen. "got 'em." i say. we giggle and go down to the tunnel pool.
we change into our bikinis, and we hear footsteps. "theo!" i say surprised. carmen covers up with her arms and i snort at her. he waves and takes off his shirt. my jaw drops, even though ive seen all this before and carmen pushes my jaw shut. "hey! he will notice, stop!" carmen says. he steps in the water and comes sits next to me. he wrapped his hand around me and kisses me..

we both chuckle and take photos of the view. he picks me up and pretends to throw me over the edge. i slap him on the shoulder. "HEY! THATS NOT FUNNY!" i scream. carmen comes over to the edge and theo accidentally kicks her in the back and i fall off his back onto the side "THEO!" i scream, crying. he comes rushing out of the water. he pulls me back up and hugs me tighter than ever. "i'm so so sorry harper." carmen coughs out water.

i pull out of theo's arms and go over to carmen. "carmen are you okay!?" i ask her. "yeah, my stomach just got pushed against the side, i'm okay" she says coughing and breathing heavily. there was nobody else in the tunnel pool right now so we didn't have much help, or lifeguards if anything. we hop out of the water, theo was dragging carmen since she wouldn't get up. i put on my t-shirt and carmen puts on her dress - with help from theo - and we get going.

~~~~~~~~~
the tunnel pool! i hope you like it! :)
word count: 482 <3 <3