4 - theo

theos pov

she rolls over, facing me. her skin was soft and pale. we were both hungover but i was less. "morning harper" i say to her. i wink at her and she chuckles. god, i love her. "hey how did i get here theo?" she says with a croaky voice.

i laugh at her croaky voice and explain how. "you had like 7 drinks. i only had 5 so i was able to take you home here since i didn't know were your hotel was." i look at her body to point out. "i also put you in one my shirts." her perfume would take over my smell. i was hoping she will return it.

harper gets out of bed and rush to the bathroom, she goes the wrong way so i point the other way and laugh. she turns on the taps for the sink she turns around "bye, i have to get out of here." she says sadly. "bye" i kiss her on the forehead and hop out of bed. the door shuts behind her.

===============

i go to the bathroom and start running the shower. i take off my clothes and walk into the shower. after my shower i got dressed in a dark grey t-shirt with a band on it. i put on baggy sweatpants that were a lighter grey. i get my white and blue nikes and put them near the door. as i'm near the door i hear 3 knocks, that was hudson's special knock he had when something important.

i open the door and he pushes me out of the way. i shut the door behind him. "we need to talk." hudson says seriously. "yeah what." i say to him. "people saw harper lee walk out of your house. people are going to be talking about her, what have you done?!" he says sounding really worried. i gulp loudly. "umm.." i stutter. what the fuck have i done?

i call harpers phone. pick up, pick up. "she's not picking up!" i yell into my hands. "people are probably talking about it already. don't even worry theo.
~~~~~~
sorry that other peoples pov's are so short! i just dont know what to write lol.
word count: 373 :)