Chapter 14

"Hi Clover!" she exclaimed. Txunami Chao had introduced herself as a hydrokinetic to me awhile ago, when I had separated from everyone else. I had no idea she attended Feather Crown though.

"Ohmygosh, hi," I waved. "I didn't know you went here!"

"Nor I you. I'm in the same year as Zoey's brother Zack. He's cool. I'm cool. We're chill."

Um what?

"Okay..." Zoey started.

Wait! Txunami spends so much time near water so maybe...

"Hey, random question but do you happen to know any mermaids?" I inquired. I know I had said I might know one, but maybe Txunami knew an exact location they could be at.

"Mermaids?" she blinked. "No, sorry. I wish I did though. That would be so cool."

Well, no luck there. Sigh.

"Hey, why'd you come here by the way?" Bizaria spoke up.

Txunami finally began to realize not just Zoey, Diego, and I were in the room. Her eyes widened as her mouth fell open.

She shrieked, "Bizaria Melville!?"

She knew her?

"Oh! My! Gosh! I am such a big fan of you! I can't believe you're back here. Are you reapplying for FC? Ooh! Are you, are you?" Txunami's excitement was so over the top, it was kind of funny.

"No, I'm not," Bizaria stated. "And... how do you know me?"

Txunami blinked. "Hello? You're a Feather Crown prodigy! Or... you were. But still, that's so awesome!"

"Okay, well listen up, cause here's the deal," Bizaria said. "Nobody can know I was here. So you can't tell anyone. Do you understand? It'll be between us."

"Yes, yes, yes! I can't believe I'm sharing a secret with the Bizaria Melville!"

Just at that moment, the bell rang.

Txunami pouted, but then smiled again. "It was so nice seeing you! Have a great day!"

"Bye!" Bizaria waved until she closed the door behind her. Then, she dropped her nice, sweet act and turned to us. "She's going to blab to everyone. Guaranteed."

"No, I trust her," Zoey said.

"Well, what do we do now?" I asked, turning my attention on the bigger problem we had.

Bizaria smiled, genuinely. "We go to my house. Do you want the gold shell or not?"

"Oh, right. Before I got here, I prepped Liberty in the stables. She can fly us. But only two at a time," Diego spoke up.

Zoey grinned, right at me. "I've got a plan."

"You do?" I blinked in disbelief.

"I do."

Bizaria crossed his arms. "You do?"

Zoey nodded. "I do."

"You do!?" was Diego's input.

Zoey looked at all of us, mouth flattened. "Wait, now I'm confused."

All of us laughed, which was the first time we've done so in a while.