Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Cassie and Rachel

When I wake up I can't believe how late it is. It's almost twelve in the afternoon! I decide not to wake up Cassie and Rachel and just text the boys instead.

To: Hazza: Hey!:) You guys up yet?

I set my phone on the bedside table and wait for him to reply while I watch T.V. (Rachel and Cassie are really deep sleepers) I'm watching a show that I used to love to watch as a kid, The Doodlebops, when I get a reply,

From: Hazza: Well, I am now thanks to you! :) What're you guys doing today?

To: Hazza: Sorry:) Well, we've got nothing planned except for you guys' concert today.From: Hazza: No problem Keke Cat. You guys wanna hang out again today? We can just hang out at our hotel until we figure out what we want to do.

To: Hazza: Sure. Let me wake the girls first and make sure they're okay with it.

From: Hazza: Ok

I put down my phone and shake Cassie and Rachel awake.

"You know Keek, you've gotten this really bad habit of waking us up in the wee hours of the mornin'," Cassie says.

"The guys want to know if we want to hang with them again today," I say.

"Okay. Now just let me sleep a bit more," Cass says.

"I'm fine with it too," Rachel says. I text Harry back.

To: Hazza: They agreed. We'll be over in a bit.

From: Hazza: YAAAAYYYY!:) Okay. C u then. ;)

Rachel's up and I signal to her to start jumping on Cassie's bed on the count of three. I hold up my fingers. 1...2...3! Rachel and I are jumping on her bed. Cassie starts throwing pillows that we easily dodge.

"Okay okay! I'll get up now! Just stop jumping on my bed," she says. Rachel and I give each other high fives. I go in to brush my teeth and take a shower. I wait for Cassie and Rachel to do same and we all get dressed. We pack our swimsuits just in case we might be doing something that involves being in the water.

Soon we head out and tell the cab driver the address that Harry sent me. He finds it easily and we pay him and get out of the car. The hotel is beautiful. We walk in and tell the attendant which room and he instantly shuts us down.

"I know this probably sound crazy, but I swear, the boys from One Direction invited us here themselves. See, here's a text from him," I say. I show him my phone with the texts from this morning.

"Anyone could put there names in as Louis or Harry. I know that trick. Now, if you'd please exit very kindly," he says and then starts pushing us out the door.

We're almost out the door when I see Harry whistling in nothing but his pajama bottoms and socks.

"Harry! Harry," I yell to get his attention. His head snaps towards us and he rushes toward us.

"It's okay Jerry. These girls are with me...C'mon Keek," he says and then wraps his arm protectively around my waist and ushers us up to their room.

"Sorry about that you guys. Jerry can be a bit...well, you know. Anyway, right this way," he says. Harry guides us to their room. The inside of the hotel is even more impressive than the outside.

The hotel room looks more like the inside of a house than a hotel room. All the guys are sitting on the couch in what looks like a living room watching T.V.

"Hey guys, Rach, Cass, and Keke are here," Harry calls to them. The guys all run up to us and give us hugs. Their skin is warm. I can tell this because it looks like Harry's not the only one who decided to go shirtless today.

"Gosh, don't you guys own and shirts in this house," Cassie teases them. They all just laugh.

"Well, we didn't want to go to all the trouble of getting dressed and we don't know what we're doing yet," Harry says from the kitchen. My stomach growls.

"Darn it. We didn't eat any breakfast," I say,

"Wow, I haven't heard anyone's stomach growl so loud except for mine. Yeah, Harry's in the kitchen now making pancakes," Niall says.

Until Harry's done with the pancakes, we sit and peacefully watch t.v. But I should've known that it wasn't going to last long.

The next thing you know, Lou's running through the house with a blanket for a cape screaming, "SUPERMAAAAAANNNNN!!!" He plops down on my lap unexpectantly.

"Ugh Louis! Get your big bum off of me," I say.

"I'm sorry young citizen. But as Superman, it's my job to save you," he says.

"Save me from what! The only thing you're doing is suffocating me," I tell him.

"Alright you've convinced me," he says. He gets off of me and I shove him hard. He stumbles a bit and then smiles. I can tell that I've asked for war. He charges at me but I dodge him at the last moment and end up in Cassie's lap. I get out of her lap and start running. I can hear Louis catching up to me. I run smack dab into Niall.

"Niall, help me," I yell.

"Here, I'll hold 'em back and you go hide," he says. There's no time to thank him now. I've got to find a good hiding spot. Fast. I can hear shuffling of feet and then running. Niall held him back for as long as he could. Louis very strong. I decide to hide underneath one of the beds and stay as silent as I can.

I can hear Louis footsteps going past the bedroom. As soon as I think the coast is clear, I make a dash down the hall and back into the living room where everyone else has assembled.

"You guys have to help me," I say.

"Why," Harry asks. Just then, Louis comes around the corner and glares at me.

"That's why!" I hide behind Harry and use him as a human shield.

"Hey, hey, hey! The food's ready. You guys can continue your little game after breakfast," Liam says. I think Louis heeds his warning, but I hide underneath Harry's arm for protection just in case. The pancakes are delicious. I eat four of them.

A/N

Oh Louis, what are we going to do with you? I can't say anything except, if you're reading this, thank you! :)

Loads of Love-Keke