Chapter 7

(Cassie's POV)

"Well, let's hit the rides," Louis says enthusiastically. We link arms and head off to the biggest roller coaster there is. Luckily, none of us here are afraid of roller coasters. I get a little worried because I know Keke is.

We ride every single coaster there is in the park and then go on to the little little kids rides. The sight if Louis trying to fit his big bum into one of the Dumbo elephants is one I'll never forget. We take a little break because we get hungry. Especially Niall. (No surprise there!) Funny, I'm used to being the hungry one of the group.

We all order cheeseburgers and Niall and I have an eating contest. It's a tie. Wow. I knew the boy could eat but... I've never tied anyone in an eating contest before, and obviously, judging by the look on his face, he hasn't either.

"You are a worthy opponent Cass," he says and then bows. I laugh.

"As are you Mr.Horan," I reply and curtsy. We all laugh and then hang out in the food court for a little while because we're all too stuffed to move.

"Okay so, once we leave here, where are we going,"Rachel asks.

"Hm, well, is there anything we haven't ridden," Niall asks.

"Oh! Well, I was thinking about the-" Louis doesn't get to finish his sentence as a thirteen year old girl comes over.

"Could I please take a picture with you guys," she asks.

"Yeah of course. What's your name," Niall asks in his adorable Irish accent.

"Lyla," she answers.

"Well hi Lyla. It's nice to meet you," Louis says.

"Here, me and Rach will step aside so you can take the picture," I say.

"No it's okay. You guys can be in the picture too. I don't mind," she sats. Rachel and I glance at each other and then stand on either side of the guys with the girl in the middle. We all make funny faces and the girl's mom snaps the picture.

"Thank you guys so much," she says.

"Anytime," Louis replies. The girl leaves and we go back to our conversation.

"Well, we can just kind of roam around and see if there are any last minute stuff we want to do," Louis suggests. We all agree and Louis wraps his arm around my shoulder and Niall does the same to Rachel. (In a friendly way, don't get any ideas.) This is why I love these guys.

...............................................................

A/N

Well, I'm so glad the girls are hanging out with the guys. Tanks for reading. (Yes tanks not thanks lol) Loads of Love-Keke