Anything Could Happen part 2-Chapter 14

*A year and a half later*

“Well guys, this is it. I can’t believe we’re here. And not only are we here, we’re also going to college here,” Cassie says. Rachel and I just nod our heads. “Well we haven’t got all day! Let’s not just stand here like lazy bumps on logs, let’s head in!” 

We all brace ourselves and then head onto campus. Luckily, there are three person dorms here which worked out in our favor. We start setting everything up. It’s our second semester here and we just got back from a break. 

“Can you believe where we are now? A year and a half ago we were…” My voice cracks and I stop. We all get sad looks on our faces. 

“Well come on, it’s time to go to bed. It’s a bit late and I’m extremely tired. Goodnight guys,” Rachel says. 

“Night,” I say even though I’m not really going to sleep. I pull out my phone and go through all of the pictures of us. Us meaning Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Rachel ,Cassie, and I. These pictures bring back so many good memories of us together. My throat is dry and I’m about to cry, which doesn’t help so I get up and grab my bottle of water.

To: Hazza: Hey Harry, I was just thinking of you guys tonight. I hope you guys are doing well.

I get a reply only moments later.

From: Hazza: Hey Keke Cat:) I was thinking of you too. We’re doing fine. Just missing you guys loads. How’re you liking college?

To: Hazza: Man I’ve missed hearing you call me that. We miss you guys too. It’s okay. I’ve got Cassie and Rachel here with me so I think I’ll be fine. It would be even better if I could see you before my first day back though.

From: Hazza: Well maybe you can.

To: Hazza: What do you mean?

From: Hazza: I’ll tell you but you have to go outside by the huge water fountain on the lawn. Don’t ask any questions.

To: Hazza: Ok? :)

I’m careful not to wake Cassie and Rachel, put on my robe and my fuzzy kitty slippers,(a present from Haz) and go outside. There’s someone sitting on the edge of the big fountain. Someone with thick curly hair. Hair that could only belong to one person. Harry. 

“Hugs and Hiccups”

He stands up and I run into his arms. He embraces me and I’m crying. I can feel silent tears flowing from his eyes and soak my t-shirt as well. We stand there for God knows how long just hugging each other. I never want to let go because if I do, I’m afraid I’ll never feel his strong arms wrap themselves around me again. I cry for so long that I get hiccups. 

“I’m so…happy…to see you,” I say in between hiccups. A smile as bright as the sun and as big as the moon spreads across his face. 

“I’m happy to see you too. Here drink some water,” he says and then hands me his water bottle. 

“Thanks.” I drink like half the bottle. “So where are the rest of the boys,” I ask. 

“They’re back at our flat,” he answers. 

“You mean you guys are…”

“Only here for a little while. But I had to see you,” he says and then strokes his hand across my cheek. “We’re here for just a little break. A couple of months. I thought that…you guys might want to spend more time together,” he says a bit sheepishly. I smile at him.

“Of course. I’m so happy to see you.  I can’t wait to see the other guys as well,” I say. He sweetly kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle into his chest. It’s been such a long time since I’ve done this. It feels good to have his arms around me once more. 

……………………………….......................................................

Wait a minute, how’d I get back in my bed? The last thing I remember is Harry wrapping his arms around me last night at the water fountain. I must’ve fallen asleep and he carried me back here. There’s a note in his handwriting on my pillow.

‘Good morning love(: You fell asleep last night and I carried you back to your dorm. Got in a bit of trouble. I guess me carrying you to your dorm looked a bit suspicious. Text me once you’ve read this note and maybe we can plan something later on if you don’t have too many classes and you’re not too tired. Love, Harry’

To: Hazza: Good morning. (:I read the note. Only classes I have today are History, Science, and English. You can come see me for lunch if you want. 

From: Hazza: Good morning Keke Cat;) I’ll be sure to bring the boys too. Any special requests for lunch?

To: Hazza: Yay! :D No, surprise me. I’ll see you then. 

From: Hazza: Okay, see you then.  Cassie and Rachel aren’t here. Their classes must’ve started earlier than mine today. I shoot them both quick messages.  To: Crazy Cass, Rach: Hey guys, want to meet up for lunch today? From: Crazy Cass: Sure! From: Rach: Love to! Usual spot? To: Crazy Cass, Rach: Usual spot. See you guys then.(: I finish getting ready for my busy day and then head out for my first class.