Chapter 15

To: Hazza: Hey Haz, meet at the fountain. I’ll be there in a few. 

From: Hazza: No problem. Already there. See ya in a few. 

To: Crazy Cass, Rach: Remember we’re having lunch today. And meet at the usual spot in five minutes. 

From: Crazy Cass: How could I forget???:) Okie Dokie

From: Rach: Lookin forward to it. No problem. 

I make it to the fountain and I see Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn all finishing setting up on the lush, green, lawn. My face breaks out in a huge smile and Louis runs to greet me. He picks me up and spins me around.

“Well look at you! You haven’t changed a bit love. Except for the fact that you  might’ve gotten even prettier than when we last saw you,” he says and then winks. “’Ay! Niall, Liam, Zayn, get your bums over here! It’s Keek,” Louis yells. Zayn gives me a hug and Liam gives me a kiss on the cheek, Niall and I do our secret handshake and then he hugs me. 

“Well, Cassie and Rachel should be here in a little bit. I’m so glad to see all of you guys,” I say.

“Yeah. It was Haz’s idea. He wouldn’t shut up until we could come see you. He came to see you as soon as our plane landed,” Niall says. 

Harry’s face starts to turn a bit red but he says, “Alright, alright. I was being a big baby, I know. Now can we all try to enjoy ourselves, because here come the rest of the girls.” 

I can see their smiles from here. They both break out into a run and hug each of the boys. 

“Keek, you knew,” Cassie asks incredulously. 

“Guilty as charged.” 

“I’m so glad to see you guys,” Rachel says. 

“Well, enough with the surprises! These sandwiches aren’t going to eat themselves,” Niall says. 

We all dig in and it’s just as if they never left. We play stupid games like who can catch the most grapes in their mouths and who can stuff the most marshmallows in their mouths. My head rests in Harry’s lap and he plays with my hair as we all talk comfortably. All too soon, it’s time for them to go. 

“We’ll see you guys soon okay,” Louis says. 

“Alright Lou. Be save you guys. Don’t do anything too crazy,” Cassie warns. They all laugh. We all say goodnight to each other and Cassie, Rachel and I all head up to our dorm. 

“I still can’t believe that you knew all along Keke,” Rachel says with a smile. 

“Well not all along. Harry came to see me yesterday and he asked if we wanted to have lunch together with everyone,” I answer. 

“I’m beat. I have another early class tomorrow. I’m turnin’ in early,” Cassie says. We all get ready for bed and I send a quick text to Harry.

To: Hazza: Goodnight Haz. Had a great night with you and the boys.

From: Hazza: GoodnightJ Had  a fun night too. We’ll have to do it again soon. 

I plug my phone up and quickly fall asleep with sweet dreams. I don’t  think I’ve ever slept so well in my entire life. 

A/N

Yaaaaayyyyyy! The boys are back! But, what's going to happen between Harry and Keke? What do you want to happen? Any suggestions? Loads of Love-Keke