Getting over a broken heart

Back to ellies pro 

I'm walking home after just been told all I was good for was sex I don't understand all the talks the time we have spent together the nights he would just come sleep in the same bed that's it just sleep he never once made a move God he's good like he said the other girls was to easy I knew to listen to my head i can't believe I fell for it,  he must of been getting sex eles where was  Jimmy in on it to I hope not my phone was ringing it was Sarah I can't answer it how can I tell her what's going on when i don't understand it myself I've got a long walk home to try understand it. It's a good job I know my way home cars was passing me beeping I was just in my own world im not even sure how i made it home all that was going through my mind was im a joke and he must of been laughing at me this whole time.

 I was home and in bed I just told my mum I had a headache that won't go away I didn't wanna tell them as I would have to explain it all and  how can you explain  something that doesn't make sense to you none of it was real  I felt worthless as it was without having to tell them, im sat on my bed I deleted Jamie's number and deleted all the texts so I couldn't ring him no way was I going to be that girl.

I spent the weekend in my room I had my books out so when mum comes in she won't ask out I spent most of the day looking out of the window at a tree I didn't get any work done I still haven't spoke to Sarah I felt bad I just wanted the weekend to sulk and be on my own.

Monday came I was early for school I was sat on a bench with Darren waiting for Emma, Darren was trying to make me laugh. hey Ellie If you don't wanna tell me what's wrong that's ok but if you want someone to talk to im here, thanks darren  not much to say I fell for a bloke that just wanted sex and when he got it he left, well his loss  because you're the girl you take home to meet  mum I look at him and laugh what, well In this life they are girls that are for a one night good time girls that are a no no and girls that are special you take home to meet the parents don't let anyone make you feel anything less, thanks darren i hug him as emma walks up hey you to what you doing as she looks from me to darren I bet she thinks this is knew  Darren's making me laugh.

I walk to homeroom hey you ok I did try ringing you Sarah says as I sat down, im sorry I just didn't know what to say it's ok are you ok, not really you was right i should of never gone there in the first place im nothing special Im worthless i would of been better with Darren at least I know what im getting with him Sarah bless her just let me rant she just sat at the side of me letting me get it of my chest thanks for listening i say as i get up and walk out of class.

Sarah's pro

I'm going to kill jamie my best freind that is kind caring is heartbroken  sat here and they is nothing I can do about it why would he do this I saw them together no way was he acting no way and if he was god he should be in drama, ellie got up and left the room as soon as the bell rung for first lesson I went to walk around the back of the school to find jimmy, oh look good your both here jamie and jimmy looked up at me hi cup cake I didn't even answer him I look at jamie why did you do it to her, you do know she is heartbroken  but I guess  the bad boy of our school doesn't have a heart does he jamie tried  saying I didn't know anything and just go away and look after ellie I laugh I don't need to darren is the look on Jamie's face said it all  yeah Ellies words was she would of been better dating darren at least she would of known what to expect  and not feel worthless now  I shake  my head and look at jimmy did you know what he was doing are you doing the Same to me how about  I save you the time and end it for you, jimmy tried to grab my hand no please don't but I was that mad I just walked off.

Ellie's pro 

The days was going by and I only saw Jamie a few times I was sat in math I sat at a different table Jamie just went to sit at the back I felt eyes on me all the time when we had classes together  i was just waiting for him to tell everyone I was a joke I just got on with my work and as soon as the bell went I was out the door English was my last lesson I went to my seat can I still sit here i asks,  Jimmy said of course you can  get your arse in that chair little lady  I hug him thanks Jimmy how are you?  im ok Im  just waiting for the shit to hit the fan, what do you mean?  well when he tells everyone that I was just a joke a challenge he won't i promise you that,  I was just hoping he was right. You up to much this week jimmy asks me,  yeah a party tonight with Darren of all people I say laughing  just be careful  I don't want you to make decisions  that you will regret  later with how your feeling at the moment, i nod as the bell went i got up hugged  jimmy bye, I was walking out of English see ya Jimmy I go to walk past Jamie hey baby I mean Ellie you ok he says, i didn't even say out back what does he care im just so hoping Jimmy is right about this not  getting out.

I was getting ready for the party I was looking for the wow she's  hot but not wow she's a hooker look I was in a black dress that was very low on the boobs high heels that I knew I was not going to be able to walk in later I left  my hair down and curled it I put make up on i was ready to go I walk out the door to Emma Chris and Darren none of them said anything hey guys do i look ok darren was the first to say wow you look  hot chris said yeah  what he said and Emma ended with I think im gay i laugh lets get this party started i want a drink the house party was full and loud me and emma was sexy  dancing together a few guys came up trying to dance with me i just wanted a good time with my freinds no boys by the end of the night I was so drunk I knew I had to leave now  so i got home safe i told emma i was going and started the walk home it was like one step forwards ten back i rung sarah she answered hey ellie hi bestfreind,  you ok?  yes i just rung to say i love you i sing it and laugh i take it the party is fun, yes my feet hurt, where are you i will come walk you home ,  im at the park  ok wait on the swings im on my way, it didn't take long for sarah and jimmy to come hey you i love you both i say hugging them both you look diffrent ellie jimmy says,  thanks big man in the end jimmy got fed up of me walking the wrong way hugging them singing he put me over his sholder and takes  me home my arse was on show sarah got the door jimmy said sorry i just wanted to get your daughter home safe where would you like me to put her my mum said sofa is fine and thanked him for bringing me home.

Jamies pro 

I was sat about waiting for Jimmy to get home after him going to save Ellie it should of been me she doesn't know but I went to that party just to see her she looked hot she is stunning everyday but tonight she looked so different guys was trying to hit on her but she was to busy just wanting to spend the night with Emma I so wanted to go over to her make her listen to me tell her she's the only girl for me i love her but i knew I couldn't i had to keep her safe,  I just got home to Sarah on the phone she put it on loud speaker it was a very drunk Ellie, jimmy got back told me he ended up putting her over his shoulder she's  home and safe now, thanks man. 

Ellie's pro 

I woke up with the biggest hang over ever  i couldn't lift my head up  my mum came in the livingroom  with painkillers and water im dying mum she laughs get use to it I bet it won't be the last time  takes these drink that and go to bed  I do as mum says I wake up abit later I still felt like shit my phone was ringing hello hey bestie Sarah says into the phone, do you have to shout we talk for a bit I say tell jimmy sorry,  my mum wrote me a note saying I was at the doctors but told me i have to go to school if i was ok to party last night im ok to go to school i was dying all day I think I spent the best part of the day asleep in art I woke up on jamies shoulder of all people it had to be his sorry it's ok he says,  thank you for not telling everyone about us i wouldnt ellie you mean the world to me I wouldn't want to hurt you,  i knew that was a  lie if he  did we would still be together, i walk out of art hey little lady how's the head im dieing help me im never Drinking again on a monday night Jimmy was laughing at me. I walk out side to the beaches I put my head down Darren walks up looking ok how are you feeling ok you drank more than me, it's called weed beautiful you want some no thanks. I was in bed at 4 and slept till the next morning I woke up feeling a lot better I got to school my classes was going ok I was in p.e this bloke came up hey Ellie im dan hi I say I could see Jamie and Jimmy watching us i was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight, i would but I can't I have a boyfriend, oh sorry I didn't know, its ok he's from my old school, well he's a lucky boy, i smile thanks dan. Sarah comes up what you going later wanna hang out I can't I have a date she looks at me speed way she laughs as she nods.