Another Cat

Violet POV

I rang the doorbell with my sweaty but tiny nose since my hands were full. I cant believe Sungjong does this every week. I waited patiently, hoping Hoya or Sunggyu opened the door. I carefully straightened my spring dress, sweating lightly all over. I rang the bell again, hoping someone would just hurry and open the door.

Woohyun POV

Everyone except Hoya was watching a variety show on TV. I was bored, since it was a rerun that I watched over a hundred times. Sunggyu was next to me when the show first aired but for some reason, it seemed it was no fun when he watched it next to me. He never laughed until we watched it all together. I kind of pouted at the thought while my cup was filling with water from the kitchen. I could hear their laughing, Sungjong's slightly high one, Sunggyu's hamster like one, and Dongwoo's long and silly one. Soon, Dongwoo came in the kitchen, his face all red.

"I'm here for water," he said between laughs.

"Serve yourself," I muttered.

I saw him shrug and drank a cup of water of his own. Dongwoo grabbed another cup and filled it with water when I stopped him from turning the water sprout on.

"You already have a cup. You're making more dishes for Sunggyu hyung!" I whisper yelled at him.

Dongwoo frowned. "I'm going to take it to that girl that Hoya is taking care of. She looked feverish anyways." He shook my hand off and poured water into the other cup. He then took another cup and I stopped him again. "For Hoya," he grinned crazily, pouring water into a third cup. I watched him walk upstairs with a cup in each hand and pushed away Dongwoo's cup. I sat back on the couch next to the exploded Sunggyu.

-YOWL-

-AHHHHH-

-GLASS BREAKS-

We all stared at the cat that ran downstairs behind our couch and yelled in horror. A CAT?! The black and white cat yowled at us and I screamed a high pitch one. I blocked my mouth. No one heard that, not even that cat. I stared as the cat went back upstairs. That wasn't Hoya's cat...

No one said a word. Then, we heard the doorbell ring twice.

"I'll get the door," I groaned and lazily stomped over to the door. I pressed the button and spoke into it, "Who is it?"

A sweet tone replied to me, "It's Violet!"

I grinned, pressing the door button and let her inside.