Meanwhile

Hoya POV

When Raven left, the guys were spitting random questions at me.

"Do you like her?" Sunggyu asked.

"Does she look pretty to you?" Dongwoo added.

"Did she seduce you?" Sungjong gasped. Sungyeol batted the back of his head. "OW!" he complained.

"Violet is the seducing one, not Raven!" he scolded.

"Enough," I said. "I don't like Raven but she feels..." I searched for the word in my mind. "..familiar."

The guys stared at each other and then all eyes were on me again.

"Is she..." Myungsoo's voice trailed off.

"I don't know."

They gasped dramatically, remembering the memory that haunted me every night since that day.

"If that was her, then was the cat that ran downstairs her cat?" Dongwoo widened his eyes in horror.

"It was her cat. I saw it slide back into her like it was her own!" I replied, my hands making my words more stronger.

The guys stared at each other. I saw Myungsoo whisper something to Sungjong that I couldn't hear but after their small talk they were giggling. They then passed it on the others, ending up laughing like hyenas.

"Whats this about?" I asked out of deep curiosity.

"YOU LIKE HER, YOU LIKE HER! HOBABY LIKES RAVEN, HOBABY LIKES RAVEN!!!" they all shouted, running around the common area like maniacs.

"You people just cant control yourselves," I muttered as I headed back upstairs. I plopped onto my bed and sighed, remembering Ravens chuckle about exploring Seoul. I smiled, but that smile disappeared at the memory of my lovely cat from seven years ago. I pushed the memory and tears down and heard a loud banging from outside. I opened the window and saw Raven, banging our gate. She was clutching her stomach for some reason. Maybe her bathroom didn't work.

I trotted downstairs and outside to the gate where Raven was. She was shaking the gate like Godzilla on the Empire State Building. I quickly opened it and she grabbed my shoulders. I was shocked by the sudden skin ship when I heard her vomit behind me. She hung over my shoulder and I winced at her groans.

"You alright?" I asked deeply concerned.

"DO I SOUND ALRIGHT?!" she yelled and then continued her vomiting. I only patted her back and wondered if she vomited her stomach out. When I heard no more splashes, I glanced behind me at Ravens face. Her hazel eyes were closed and her hair was slightly stained with a little bit of vomit. I looked down and regretted it immediately. A brown and white puddle was behind me and my back felt cold. What a great feeling to have vomit on my back. Thanks a lot Raven. I carried her inside and locked the door behind me.