Truths

Dongwoo POV

I was dreaming about cats. As always, I was a ghost in the streets. Then, I saw something sleek and black whip past me. I darted my gaze and felt another breeze when another black and sleek cat ran behind the other. I ran behind the soot black cat, who was following the white socked black cat.

Then, something horrifying came to play.

I watched Hoya, hit by a car, and the other socked cat that ran to him. Only then did I remember; that's the same cat as the one that scratched me.

I woke up, my eyes not blinking for a minute.

Was the scene that unfolded in front of me the memory of Hoya?

I glanced around, seeing everyone fell asleep either on the couch or on the floor. I searched for Hoya, urging myself to make sure to tell him about my dream. Then, I remembered; he was upstairs with Raven because she vomited. AGAIN.

I decided to make some porridge since all of the guys would be pretty hungry when they woke up. I made a little extra spoonful or two for Raven, since she would be hungry too. I checked the clock and stirred the pot full of porridge. I spooned out a few bowls of porridge for Raven and Hoya and walked carefully upstairs to their room. I knocked, wondering what took so long just to open the door. My arms began to shake when Hoya finally opened the door. His eyes looked.. puffy. I ignored it and whispered to him to take the porridge since my arms were going to fall off.

He chuckled. I glanced at the sprawled out scarecrow on his bed and smiled. She's lucky to have him.. I just hope nothing goes wrong in between them.

I nodded as he whispered to me to get some school supplies for Raven. Oh shoot, I forgot to tell him about my dream! Yet, I left them alone and went back downstairs, my heart down to the pit of my stomach. There he goes.. farther and farther away from me.

Raven POV

I woke up in the same room for the third time today. I groaned in frustration. I need to get school supplies and my vomiting just stops me every single time. Hoya stared at me drowsily and I frowned. "Why do you look so sleepy?" Then he shrugged and glanced at the tray on the counter. There was a warm bowl of porridge and a cup of water. I sighed in relief as he brought the tray to my lap as I sat up and scooped up a spoon of porridge. He smiled at me as I swallowed my first bite.

"Can you give me a ride to the hospital?" I mumbled with my mouth full. I'm so manner less, speaking with my mouth full...

He chuckled and grinned. "Sure, if that means no more puking."

I smiled back at the joke, spooning the last spoon of porridge. Wow, it's gone already?

"I can get one more bowl if you want," he told me. He read my mind again!

"No no, I think one bowl is enough..." Should I ask for another bowl?

"One more bowl won't hurt," Hoya told me. I bit my bottom lip and slightly nodded in embarrassment. It looked like he didn't mind since he walked away smiling, leaving me alone in his room. I looked around and saw the room was pretty much... empty. There was only a table and a closet, and the bed I sat on of course. Does he even have a backpack? I hopped out of bed to head downstairs when my stomach started feeling nauseous again. NO NO NO I'M GOING TO EAT NOPE NO----

I ran downstairs, whipping past Hoya who was bringing my porridge upstairs. I heard his tongue click in pity and I banged into the bathroom, puking once more, again.