Crush Chapter 13

It turns out that Xu Qian's family situation is not as glamorous as her dress looks. Mother Xu is an educated youth who went to the countryside. When she went to the countryside, she met Father Xu, who had lived in widowhood for many years and had a son. Xu's mother's family are all intellectuals, but Xu's father's family is a farmer for generations. However, in that situation, the two people actually got married like that. Later, Xu Qian's family moved back to the city, and her mother worked as a worker in a textile factory. Only after many years did she have Xu Qian.

    She don't know if it is because of Xu Qian's wish that she could not realize in this life. Xu's mother's requirements for Xu Qian are almost strict, and she is required to do her best in everything. Nowadays, Xu's mother is laid off, and Xu's father is setting up a stall outside to repair bicycles, and his income is not considered rich. But she always took Xu Qian to learn piano, and even bought a piano at home.

    When it came time to apply for the high school entrance examination, Sang Wuyan finally saw the tyranny of Xu's mother.

    At that time, the senior high school entrance examination in City B was not a unified examination, it was made by each high school independently. Which school the examinee wanted to take had to go to that school to take the exam, and the online admissions were selected. Of course, in order to be foolproof, parents will cast a large net. Anyway, the exam time is staggered, and it’s okay to have more chances. At most, you lose the registration fee.

    Father Sang has nothing to ask for his daughter's life, just be safe and happy, go to a prestigious school or a regular school, as long as she has books to read, and eats when she comes out, he never puts pressure on his daughter. Although Sang's mother was also strict, she could still recognize the situation, so Sang Wuyan also signed up for all schools that could apply for the exam.

    But Xu Qian was different, it was the Seventh Middle School, and didn't expect anything else.

    "What if it crashes?" Sang Wuyan asked.

    "My mother said that I would go back to my hometown to farm if I can't get into No. 7 Middle School, and my dad will keep me the field." Xu Qian replied. Although Xu Qian spoke very calmly, Sang Wuyan ranked first in her eyes. This time she saw the drenched water vapor.

    At that moment, she felt that she really seemed to be much luckier than Xu Qian. In the next two months, the two sprinted together for the senior high school entrance examination. When the rankings were released in the summer vacation of No. 7 Middle School, everyone was happy, and the two became classmates again.

    On the first day of school, she introduced herself for three consecutive classes. When it was the turn of a tall boy in the last row, the boy slowly stood up and said: "My name is Wei Hao, graduated from..."

    Sang Wuyan heard Wei The word Hao suddenly felt familiar.

    When school was over, the person named Wei Hao walked to Sang Wuyan's desk and said with a smile, "

    Sang Wuyan, why don't you know me?" Sang Wuyan looked up from top to bottom and then from bottom to top. It took her twice before she unearthed the person in the memory. It seems that there was such a person named Wei Hao who appeared in her childhood life.

    Blinking again, he seemed to want to start.

    He was only two months older than her, and was called "Brother Xiao Haozi" by her. She loves to tugging at the corner of his clothes and being led to run across the mountains and plains.

    He once took her to pick snails in the field outside the tube building, then washed them, cracked the shells, sprinkled some salt and roasted them. After Sang Wuyan went home, she had a diarrhea in her belly for three days.

    During the first month, he called everyone to grill sausages, and then Sang Wuyan stole all her father's drafts to make firewood.

--------------------------------------------------------------

    So many embarrassments rushed into her mind, and Sang Wuyan suddenly became happy, showing a pair of tiger teeth, and she smiled: "It's you."

    Qingmei and Zhuma met.

    For three years in high school, Sang Wuyan led the pure friendship of a man and two women, and then took the A college exam together. Until the night after receiving the notice, Xu Qian asked Sang Wuyan to go to the school’s ping pong table and said, "Something has been kept from you, Xiao Yan."

    "What's the matter?"

    "I'm in love. "

    " really? "Sang Wuyan no surprise jumped up," Who? "

    Xu Qian smiled, a bit embarrassed.

    "I know?"

    Xu Qian nodded.

    "Our class?" Sang Wuyan guessed.

    "Yeah."

    "Wang Hao? Li Huijie? Wu Xiaopeng?"

    Xu Qian shook her head after a round of guessing.

    "Who is it?" Sang Wuyan was anxious.

    "It's Wei Hao." Xu Qian smiled.

    In the end, Sang Wuyan didn't know how she got home. She only remembered that he smiled at Xu Qian and said, "That's not bad." Then he went back to the house and was under the covers, feeling that something was wrong with him.

    At first, she was holding her breath, but then she felt uncomfortable. In the end, she actually cried the pillow wet.

    In her freshman year, she pretended not to know that they were in love, relying on Wei Hao to spoil her to be an electric light bulb for everything, and formulated a series of plans for the purpose of "destroying Xu Wei". When Cheng Yin joined the group, Cheng Yin Shaking her head: "You are sick, Sang Wuyan."

    "You are sick."

    "You are a woman whose heart is darker than that of Snow White's black-hearted stepmother."

    "Pooh. Pooh. Cheng Yin, you Don't eat the inside and outside, stand on the wrong side."

    "Why do I eat inside and outside? I am obviously the loyal mirror beside you, the stepmother. Just tell the truth, don't tell lies."

    But one day, Wei Hao Because she was the only one, when he finally left Xu Qian and returned to her, Sang Wuyan realized that this didn't seem to be what she wanted.

    She began to avoid Xu Qian's disgusting gaze with a guilty conscience, and also avoided Wei Hao. Until she saw Wei Hao and Xu Qian kissing in a drunken haze, she felt relieved, not jealous.

--------------------------------------------------------------
     In the first two days of the Lantern Festival, Sang Wuyan went to Taili.

    After the Chinese New Year, there were some adjustments in personnel affairs. Sang Wuyan went to the news department and studied with a girl who came for an internship with a reporter teacher named Jiang.

    She used to be a broadcaster on Radio A, but now she was suddenly assigned to the news department as an editor. Writing is not her strong point, so she just beats the drum.

    Because she came before the girl who was intern, Teacher Jiang asked her to take that girl to familiarize herself with the environment and process.

    The girl has big eyes and her nickname is Yuanyuan.

    Sang Wuyan pointed to the three offices on the right and said, "This is the program editing room, the computer room, and the meeting room. The innermost one is the program production room."

    Yuanyuan hurriedly wrote down in a notebook.

    "Then Teacher Jiang said, she will call us a copy of the program arrangement in a moment, so that we can learn about the program flow arrangement."

    Yuanyuan nodded and wrote down again.

    "You didn't apply for an employee meal card, at noon I invite you .