30

"JK~"  Seok Jin patted on Jungkook's back who was twirling a spoon in his coffee, while scrolling down his phone on his other hand

"Hyung! you are here!" He stood up to greet his hyung who he hadn’t seen for few weeks. Jin pull him into a hug, affectionately patting him a few more times on the back. Then they comfortably took their seats.

There were not many people in the cafe as it's only limited to high class aristocrats like them. Seeing the noble man taking his seat, one waiter approached them to take their order. Seok Jin also ordered a coffee and chocolate cake, Jungkook ordered one for himself along with the older.

"How did the trip go?" Jungkook asked putting down his phone.

Jin sipped some water from the glass in front of him, "Yeah~ it went well.." he put down the glass, then looked at the younger while leaning on the sofa he was sitting on. Jungkook nodded as it wasn't surprising for a sharp businessman like Seok Jin to get his job done.

They started chatting about different things, in between a waiter came and served them their orders.

The crown prince was busy eating his piece of chocolate cake when Jin threw a question at him that he knew his hyung would ask without a miss. 'Here it is...'

"By the way, what did you do with that dancer's number?"

He paused eating for a moment. "Um- we talk sometimes..." then continued again, without making an eye contact with the older. He possibility couldn’t lie to his hyung.

Following that answer, he couldn't take a second bite with Jin practically screaming out loud, forced the people present at the cafe to look at them.

"WHAAAAAATTT!" Jin's eyes wide open in shock, looking at the crown prince at full concentration, asking for an explanation.

"YOU GUYS TALK! SINCE WHEN? HOW DID IT START? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!! WHY!?"

Jungkook knew he had no other way but to explain his side. He put down his fork, closed his eyes and a small sigh left his lips. "Hyung! Calm down!"

"CALM DOWN! FUCK OFF! How can I calm down! Explain to me RIGHT NOW!"

The younger still not answering, trying to avert his gaze, so Jin decided to cool down a little.

"Okay.. I knew you were gonna talk, I mean that's why you asked for his number. Still, I didn't think you were already at it. Yeah... I've been away for a little more than 4 weeks, even so, we talked so many times in between. But you never mentioned this to me?"

Jungkook finally look at him in the eye. "We started talking.. I messaged him the day you gave me the number." Seeing his hyung's eyes still asking for the details, he continued. "I asked him to become my friend without all these bullshit social status."

"...... And he agreed."

Jin leaned back again, a clear concerned look was on his face. "He agreed? Or is he obligated because of your position as a crown prince?"