Treehouse

I was up in my treehouse laying down on the wood floor. With my book while siting on a pillow. I filped through the book to find out where I last left off at. I got up to leave the treehouse. And saw my camera on a stand. I picked it up. Wait this doesn't look like mine..

I turned upside down and looked. Ah it was my dad's old camera forgot I took that. Might as well look at the photos he took or mother if she did probably she not. she was to obbsed with her makeup. I sat down on a chair and put the camera on the table. As a pressed a button and showed me some photos. I skipped through most was mom. I stopped at a picture. Looked like little me with a boy with back hair and a tall lady with my mom in the background. Hmm. I put it down grabbed my bag and climbed down and ran. Better hurry to the school break is almost over.

(A few minutes later)

Made it now just got to wait for them to get out. Aubry came out with kel tlaking to some guy. Sunny came out with a book in his hand. I walked up to them. "Okay so what's today's plan?" I asked.
"Well  kel is hanging out with his new friend me and sunny were just gonna oaky video games but I guess we can watch a movie so your not left out." Aubry said.

"No you guys can play video games I'll head back to my treehouse." I said. "Wait! Treehouse."Aubry said smilling.
"Yea?" I said.
"Yea come on sunny to basil's treehouse!" She shouted.

(At the treehouse again)

"So this is it it's nice." Aubry said. Sunny nodded.
"Is that your camera?" She asked.
'no it's actually my dad's I was looking through it earlier." I said.
"Hey that looks like sunny and his mom." Aubry said.
'hmm' sunny said looking.

"That's...is that me with you?" Sunny said.
"Ah! I actually know my dad took those a long time ago." I said.
Sunny nodded. Aubry put the camera down.