before the day

(my au do um something happend mwah hahshah sorry-)

Basil took the camera and sat it down. "Mari must of took it that day she was the only one siting next to it." Basil said. "Wait how come I don't remember this day?" Sunny said. "Yes um were was I? I was his friend back then?" Aubry said. "Well sunny doesn't need to do everything with you.." basil whispeard. "Hmm?" Aubry said. "Oh um nothing." Basil said. "I need to talk to Mari" sunny said. "Why?" Aubry said. "Because how could she not tell me we were friends before." Sunny said getting out of the treehouse.

"Wonder why Mari never told." Basil said.
"Well it isn't really a big deal." Aubry said.
"What do you mean?" Basil said.
"Well I mean your re united why freak out?" Aubry said.
"Well he never told him about it" basil said.
"Maybe she didn't know to?" Aubry said.
"Yea I guess." Basil said.
"Hey would you need mari's permission to date Sunny?" Aubry said.

"Oh um not sure." Basil said looking back at the camera.
"I'm gonna at least tell him how I feel tomorrow." Aubry said smirking.
Basil eyes went wide. "What?" He said. "I'm gonna ask sunny out." She said getting out before letting basil said another word.

Basil sighed and flipped through more photos.

(The next day)

Maid walked into Sunny's room. "Hey sunny were gonna be performing again." She said smiling. "Mari I don't wanna do this anymore. Plus why didn't you tell me and basil were friends when we were little?" Sunny said.

"Well see I don't really like basil um yea heart breaking well he left you heart broken by moving and I dated his older brother once who was def back stauber and plus his dad is a bitch." She said.

"I don't care he means something to me still." He said.
"Just get reading so we can go." She said.
Sunny ran out into the hallway making Mari almost trip. She ran after him.

"What the problem?" She said.
"You are." He said.
"Well he's back and I've been nice right at least he isn't a bitch like the rest." She said.
"So? I don't wanna go live anymore as well I don't like it anymore." He said.
"Why? Things come and stay here you wanted to do this with me and I want to do this with you to?" She said.
"What performer for people you don't know and people who love you and don't know who you are." He said.

"Sunny listen it's for us to have fun." She said.
He shoved her a little almost falling down but she grabbed the rail.

"Come on Sunny I want you to be happy and that's why you play with me and for your friends." She said.
"Well I'd int wanna play for other people." He said.
"But you said it was fun. Plus we get moment how I pay for rent bills and everything you have!" She said.
"I don't care find something else. Plus when are my parents!" Sunny said.

"Dead!" She yelled.

Sunny's eyes wided. "H-How?" He said. " See I.. they died in a accident saving me.. you were at home." She said.

"So you killed them?" Sunny said.
"No sunny I didn't-" before she finished.

She felt a drop as she fell down the stairs and died.

"Hey sunny i-" basil stop frozen.

"B-basil i-i-." He said frozen.

"I-i-its okay but how do we.." basil stood there.
Sunny ran down Stairs and shook basil.

"W-w-what do we do? T-tell the others hide it..." Basil said starting to cry.
"Don't worry will make it look like a suicide I should of not done that...basil do  you sill..." Sunny stood there.

Basil grabbed Sunny's arm.
"I will always still love you." Basil said smiling but also crying.
Sunny cried as well as they grabbed her dead body and went to clear there sleeves up.