Apologize?

Basil looked at his phone to see a text from sunny
He pressed it and read

Sorry basil all of a sudden but please meet me at the park

The park first date. Basil looked down was upset but nodded. He put his phone on his bed as he changed. He then put his phone in his pocket. He walked out closed the door walked down the stairs. And opened the door to the outside. He breathed and sighed he shook his head and walked out. Locking the door behind him.

He walked slow having his head down. Sunny was his ex? A ex? Wow. A bet? Really. He hated himself. He got played by someone he really liked and was friends with. He got to the park and walked in. He saw sunny itching his arm looking around. He looked nervous.

Basil sighed. And walked up.
"Sunny?" Basil said. Sunny looked at him with schooled eyes and ran up and hugged him. Basil could hear the crying.

"S-sunny?" Basil said.
"I'm so sorry basil!" He said letting go and breathed loudly." I wanted you to let me have some time to explain." Sunny said.

Basil looked down and thought. Might as well let him right? He thought.

"I I'm so sorry your nice cute kind and it was wrong I broke up with Aubrey it felt so weird she made me to on a date and I couldn't this all felt wrong and we made a bet after we began to be friend I was the 'little simp' and they better me to ask you out. I did and man I felt so bad. You were an amazing boyfriend and I totally messed up in this relationship." Sunny said.

Basil smiled crying hugging him tightly. "I knew your were not completey bad sunny. But if this is asking to date again let's start slow okay?" Basil said.

Basil let go.

Sunny nodded.

Basil smiled hugging him again.

Apologize expected.✔️

( A year later)

It was Christmas time. Everyone got together and was forgiven for any mistakes and problems. The party was back. And they had the best time. Playing game mari's food and basils photo album. Everyone lefted and sunny and basil were left in the house. The sat talked and got more closer over the year.

(A week later lol hehehe)

Basil was holding Sunny's hand as they walked all around the park. The stood by the huge tree. As basil smilled. "If we ever were to get married I would love to get married under this tree." Basil said.

"Me to." Sunny said smilling.

Basil leaned in to kiss sunny. They kissed under the tree. A memorable moment they share.

(4 years later)

After 4 years like they said. They got married under the tree Aubrey had a girlfriend. Kel had a boyfriend. And 3 years before Mari and hero had got married and had 2 kids Maryjane and junior.

The rest of the years were special after 2 years they decided to adopt to adopt a girl name flower. She was a cute child in deed.

(The end)