Past to present

A little boy was playing with stick's and dirt. He had set a camera down in a bench were a girl with black long hair sat. A little bit with black haired walked over to the kid who was siting down in the dirt playing with sticks. The boy sat in front of him getting a stick. The boy had blonde hair. He looked up at the kid in front of him. He looked confused. "Hi." The kid said with black hair. "Hi" the blonde responded. "Why are you here alone?" The black haired asked. As there was no one else around but his sister.

"I left my dad was really upset and having a bad day I guess." The blonde said. "Oh I live with just my sister my dad and mom are on a lot be trip. "The little boy said. " My mom doesn't like my dad so she lefted and my daddy is upset." The blonde said. "Oh? Do you wanna be my friend?" The little boy said.

"Sure what's your name." The blonde asked.

"I'm sunny." Sunny said.

"Oh like the sun? My name is named after a type of plant...my name is basil." Basil said.

"Nice." Sunny smiled. Basil smiled back as this is the first friend he made.

The boys sister looked up and smiled. She saw a camera. She thought it would be and and vaiding people's space but she took a photo of the little boys and smiled. She put the camera down and saw a boy coming and got up.