Bullied

The next day I walked to school by myself no one was there has sunny told the others? Was he hurt? Is everyone just sick? Is that possible?

"Look who it is~ done my homework yet basil?" Said than with his to friends creek and Jake.
"I um I did here." Then that's when I froze I forgotten the papers. "Ah um I I forogt them I can just." Then I felt something hit my face. Jake threw a rock. "Where's my homework little bitch." Ryan said grabbing onto my shirt.

" I can just go get it." I said I felt a tear down my face as I felt a slap.
"You useless kid." Ryan said. "You better get us those papers." Jake said walking away. Creek followed behind nervous he looked like he has been crying. He must of bullied him into the group. I thought.

I felt my face I flinched and cried a little. It burned awfully bad and I had fallen with my knees know hurts.  Is should probably skip school to see how sunny is doing.

(Time skip to Sunny's house)

I knocked sat Sunny's door. Kel opened hey dude!" He said.
"Why were you guys not at school?" I said.
Kel looks down disappointed. I remember Mari we made it look like a suicide that's why they're here. Aubry cried but not cause of the death but the rejection. Hero was crying his eyes out holding her dead body that they took down.

Kel then looked at my face.
"Shit! Basil what happened." Kel shouted.
"What? Holy shit your face is read and has a huge mark." Aubry shouted.
"What I thought it was small." I said.
"Are you okay?" Hero said touching my face.
I fliched. "Where's sunny?" I asked.

"Upstairs he seems really upset." Kel said.
I ran up the stairs and entered Sunny's room. He was crying.

"Sunny?" I said. "I can't believe I I I killed her basil and I'm covering it up." He said crying putting his hands in front of his face.

"I'm a monster." He shouted in his tears. I didn't really actually care for her death to be honest I don't know. I hugged him. He cried hugging me back.

"Why do you like me I'm such a monster." He said.
"No your not I love you and always will." I said.

I backed out of the hug. He looked at me and rubbed his eyes. Sunny...I'm sorry for what happens to you...

"Sunny....why did you kill her?" I asked.
"She said that your family was trash and she's the reason my family is dead and why I performed is all cuz of her." He said rubbing his eyes again.

This just made me not really care for Mari there might be something wrong  with my head.

I put my hand on his face. He looked at me his eyes were really head.  I kissed him.

Aubry then walked in.

"Wait-"

I looked at her shocked.
"This is why you rejected me your dating basil?" She said teary eyed.

I sighed. "And I wanted to keep this a secret." I said siting with my knees to my face.

Aubry ran out.

"It's fine basil it's not that and it's just if there okay with it." Sunny said. Kel ran up.

"Ah! Hah!" Hero you owe my 100 dollars I won they were dating!" He shouted.

"What?!" Me sunny both said shock.

"Seriously...*sigh* fine here's the cash." Hero said.

"You made bets on us dating?" Sunny said.

Kel shrugged.