Chapter 40

Malaysia's POV

   Ethena and I are on the couch, my head resting against my fist.  She crawls over to me, kissing on my neck.

I pull away from her.  "Malaysia, what's wrong?  You never pull away from me."  She says as she frowns.

"Nothing."  "Is it your mom again?"  I shake my head no.  She straddles me, her hands on my chest.

"Baby, what is it?"  I sigh, still looking at the TV screen.  I look her in the eyes.

"Ethena, I'm so frustrated.  Ron is back and I hate it.  I liked the way it felt when he was gone.  I love you, Ethena, you know that, but it's so hard to just......I don't know....when you're married.  Remember when we talked about a new house and being with Jacob by ourselves?  How can we do any of that when you have him?  I know you don't love him, and I know that you're only in it for Jacob, but we can't have a future together if he's still in the picture.  The thought of it makes me sad."

She holds my face in her hands.  "Baby Girl, you know you mean the world to me and everything just has to fall into place.  How long have you been feeling like this?"

"Just for a little while, like recently."  "You know I love you, right?  Please tell me you know that I love you."

"I know, but.....no matter how much you don't see it this way......I'm the side piece.  That shit kinda hurts after awhile.  Yeah, we still go places in public together, but can it really ever be like how it could be with you and Ron?"

"In time, Baby.  In time. But right now,"  She kisses on my neck.  "Just let me make you feel good."

She continues to gently and sensually kiss on it, my eyes closed as I let the pleasure of Ethena take over me.