Chapter 18

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

   Malaysia attacks me with her lips, quickly straddling me.  She intensely tongue kisses me as I try to speak, kissing her back.

"What has gotten into you?"  I manage to say.  "I just love you so much.  I love you...and I want you to take me."  She frantically and breathily says.

I've never seen Malaysia like this before, but I like it.

We passionately make out with intensity.  Her shirt ends up coming off, and I squeeze her breasts.  The door knob starts wiggling, and she quickly jumps off of me.

She collects her shirt and runs upstairs.  Just as she disappears, Ron walks through the door.  "Hey, Ethena."  "Hey, Ron."

We haven't really been speaking, so I'm surprised that he spoke to me.  He sits down next to me.  "Ethena, can we just talk?"  "Sure."

What could he possibly have to say to me besides "Sorry"?

"I think we should see a marriage counselor."  "Again?"  I say, frowning, raising my brows.  "Yes, again.  I love you, Ethena, and I want this marriage to work.  Don't you?"

"Yes."  No.  "Then what do you say?  Will you do marriage counseling with me?"  He says with a tiny, optimistic smile.  "Ugh, fine."  I say, rolling my eyes.

"That's my girl."  He says, widely smiling.  He wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulls me close, and plants a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm gonna take a shower then get some rest."  He says then walks upstairs.

I honestly don't see the point of going to marriage counseling.  Our problem is that I like girls, and that's never gonna change.  Marriage counseling is for relationships that can be saved.  Our marriage died a long time ago.  He's beating a dead horse.  Why waste our time and money on something so stupid?

Honestly, I think he knows this marriage is over.  I think he's just in it and trying to save it for Jacob.  I know that's why I'm still in it.  If it weren't for Jacob, I would've divorced Ron a long time ago and lived my life as an openly gay woman.

I knock on the door to Jacob's and Malaysia's room.  When she opens the door, I see that her shirt is back on.

I step inside and she closes the door.  I sit on the bed, her doing the same.  "That was a close one, wasn't it?"  I say.  "Yeah, but...wasn't it sorta...exhilarating?"  She says enthusiastically.

"Yeah...it actually kind of was."  "I wasn't expecting this, but...I love almost getting caught.  I feel the rush.  What we're doing is so wrong, which is so sexy, and almost getting caught adds on to it.  Mmm, Ethena, I would tell you to take me now, but Jacob's right there."

I think my innocent little girl isn't so innocent anymore.  I've turned her out.

I giggle.  "Calm down, Little Miss Libido."  "Sorry."  She giggles.  I sigh.  "What's wrong, Ethena?"  "Ron is making me go to marriage counseling...again."

"Really?  Do you want to make it work?"  "Of course not.  The only relationship I want to work is the one I have with you."

We kiss.  A tiny yawn comes from the bed next to us.  "Hey, Jacob."  I say to my gorgeous son as I put him on the bed."  "Hi, Mommy."

I point to Malaysia.  "This is your babysitter, Malaysia.  Say, "Hi, Malaysia."  "Hi, Malaysia."  He says, looking at her with the brightest smile.

"Hi, Jacob."  She says enthusiastically, waving and smiling at him.  He looks at me.  "Mommy, what's a babysitter?"  "A babysitter is someone that watches you when Mommy and Daddy are gone."

"Oh.  I thought she was gonna sit on me."  He giggles.  Malaysia and I laugh.  "No, silly.  You're such a silly goose."  I start ticking him, making him laugh as his body falls over.

Malaysia starts tickling him as well.

When we stop tickling him, I blow a raspberry on his stomach.

"Mommy loves you."  "I love you, Mommy,"  He looks at Malaysia.  "Play with me?"  He says to her.  "The Tickle Monster loves playing with kids."  She replies.  They run out of the room, Malaysia chasing him as he giggles.

I can see Malaysia being Jacob's second mom.  She loves him, and he definitely loves her.  I just need to be out of this marriage first.

I chill in mine and Ron's room in peace for awhile.  That is, until he wakes up.  "Hey, Babe."  He says while yawning.  "Hey, Ron."

"Did you get dinner started yet?"  "No.  I'll do it now."  I leave the room and go to the kitchen.  I start making some pasta.

When the pasta's done, I make Red Lobster cheddar biscuits.  I set the table and put the food on plates and pour glasses of juice.

"Everyone, come down!  Dinner's ready!"  Everyone emerges, sitting at the table.  "Ooo, pasta and cheddar biscuits!  Yum!"  Malaysia says.  I mentally laugh.

We all start eating.  "Oh my God, Mrs. Lassiter.  This is so good,"  She says after eating some pasta.  "And I love cheddar biscuits."

"Thank you, Malaysia.  I'm not used to my cooking being complimented."  Ron looks at me.  That wasn't shade thrown at him, but it wouldn't kill him to compliment my cooking.  It's not like it's bad.  I can't remember the last time Ron has said something nice to me.

"Are they Red Lobster?"  She says.  "Yep."  "Oh Mrs. Lassiter, you're such a good cook."  "You're too sweet."  I blush.  Ron looks from her to me.

"Laying it on a little thick, aren't you?"  Ron mumbles under his breath.  I glare at him with a frown, hitting him on his shoulder.  He rolls his eyes.  Why does he have to be such an asshole?

When we finish dinner, Malaysia takes Jacob upstairs for a bath.  I start taking the dishes to the sink.  "We need to talk."  Ron says.  Oh boy.  Here we go.

"About what?"  I say, stopping what I'm doing and folding my arms.  "If Malaysia, or whatever her name is, is going to be living here, she's going to have to get a job."

"You had.  Her name.  Right,"  I say through clenched teeth.  "And babysitting is her job."  "We give her that money.  She needs to get a real job so she can help us out."

"Ron, what do we need help with?,"  I put my fists on my hips.  "It's not like we're struggling.  Between both of us, our bills are paid on time, we take care of Jacob pretty well, groceries are always in the house, and we have extra luxuries."

"I just think she should contribute.  She eats our food, lives in our house, watches our TV.  She does all of that for free.  Not to mention, she uses our water."

"She does contribute.  She helps out with Jacob and she cleans the very house you're complaining about her living in."

"Remind me why she's living here again."  He says with an attitude.  "Because her grandmother died, Ron!  Have some damn compassion for once in your life!"

"She doesn't have any other family she can stay with?"  "No, Ron!  I'll have you know, her dad died, her mom's not in her life, and her other family has kids."

"Why are you so defensive over her anyway?  She's just the babysitter.  She's just your student.  Anything about her, you fight me on it."

Because she loves me better than you do!

"Why are you so against her?  Ever since she got here, you've been so negative toward her.  What has she ever done to you?  Don't you get it?  She's helping us, Ron."

"So she gets to live here for free and we have to pay her?  Maybe babysitting can be her side job.  You know what, we'll talk about this tomorrow.  That's when our counseling session is."

He goes upstairs.  The nerve of that man.