Chapter 14

Malaysia's POV

   Because of all the tension between Ethena and Mr. Lassiter, the trip was cut short, so now I'm back home.  For the most part, I liked the trip because Mr. Lassiter stayed in his room for the most of it, so Ethena and I made sure we had a lot of sex.

Something unexpected happened.  Veronica reached out to me, saying that she wants to meet up at the mall.  I don't even know how she got my number.

Despite her being the reason Darian ditched me, I agreed to meet her because I personally don't have anything against her.

"Hey, Veronica."  "Hey, Malaysia."  We greet each other as we hug.  Her hands slowly slide to my ass.  She probably thought it was going to go unnoticed.  I'll ignore it, though.

We let go, and she pulls out a chair for me.  "Thank you."  I sit in the chair.  "You're welcome."  She replies, brightly smiling.

"You wanted to meet me.  Is something wrong?"  "No, not at all,"  She's all smiley.  This is weird.  "I can't just want to hang out with you?"  She says with a...certain smile.  I don't know if it's a flirtatious smile.  I don't want to make the situation something that it's not.

"Sorry.  I'm buggin'."  "So, how have you been?"  "Um, ok, I guess.  To be honest, I kinda feel some type of way about how Darian is neglecting me."

"I'm sorry about that.  He's always trying to hang out with me, but honestly, I'm trying to get closer to you."

Is she...

"Excuse me, are you flirting with me?"  "Maybe."  She smiles and winks.  "But you're with Darian.  And I'm a girl."  Is everyone lesbian around here?

"I'm bisexual, so girls aren't a problem for me.  And Darian's nice and all, but then I saw you, and my desire changed."  "Are you still dating Darian?"

"Yeah, but those gears can change."

Hmmmm...

.....

"I'm still not speaking to you right now, but there's something you should know, and I'm only telling you because I still care about your stupid ass."

"What is it, Lay?"  "Veronica hit on me."  "What?  No way.  Please tell me you're kidding.  You're kidding, right?  ...Right?"  I silently look around the room.

"I can't believe this."  He says, putting his face in his hands.  I look back at him.  "She said she's bisexual.  I'm sorry."  "I thought she liked me, man."

"She probably did, but things changed.  You'll find the right one one day.  Don't sweat Veronica."

He looks at me.  "I'm sorry for neglecting you, Lay."  "I'm not ready to forgive you, so fuck you for now."  I walk away from him, not feeling the least bit guilty.