🔇Chapter 1 : I am born this way 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇1

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
1

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇1

"Yea I get it Hyung." Vernon shouted from the other room near the kitchen.
S.Coups,shorter name for Seungcheol,slowly got mad over the behaviour of Vernon because he never listened to the older one.

He sighed before he handed me the plate with eggs and bacon."I'm sorry Joshua,you know how he can be sometimes.I'm glad you joined us today for breakfast."he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze before he let go to search for Vernon.

Well,I didn't even planned to come here but Vernon saw me on my way to the library and he just carried me here.

How disrespectful,I didn't even introduced myself.Joshua Hong,19 years old and in the last year of Highschool.I rarely speak,I would say I only speak when someone would be about to murder me but it gladly never happened.I don't feel any pain either so as you can probably see,I'm the perfect victim of every crime out there in the whole fricking cruel world.I never tried to speak again when I lost my big brother,he was the only one I had left here.Since then,I never talked to anyone,I don't have any feiends,I'm not in a relationship,I never went out with anyone before besides these...two weird humans,S.Coups and Vernon.

Vernon goes to the school next to mine but they simply are connected to each other so everyone knows everyone.

They are my neighbours since about 2 Months and they never leave me alone.Looks like not all humans are judging others by covering the fact that themselves aren't better too.

S.Coups and Vernon were pretty open up with their character.They are siblings.

I meet S.Coups after he let his cat piss on my shoes outside the door.I'm not sure but I think he still feels guilty over it.I live with the money for the rent I earn in a small flower shop near the Han River.

"I'm back!Joshi let's eat some food and then let's go to karaoke!"Vernon said exited when he realised his mistake."I'm sorry Hyung,I didn't mean to mock you in any way.I just..promised..my friends to go out today,I wanted you to come along.I swear Hyung they are nice!"

I know he meant it in a good way,I think Vernon and S.Coups are the only humans I can trust recently,not totally but a little bit but meeting other people?Meeting people who could hurt me?People who could use me?Never..ever..again.

I stood up,bowed and immediately left the house without a single handwritten message.I could feel Vernons gaze at me,he was disappointed but I couldn't do it.

"Wait Hyung!"I heared him trough the closen entrance door."Vernon let him be.You know him."

After S.Coups words,it was silent.I left the building to go back on my way to the library.Of course I felt bad but who cares.

It's gladly not my responsibility to take care of anyone.If people consider themselves as my friends,they can live with my coldness.I won't take advantage of anyone who enters my life without my permission.

"Good day stonyhearted boy."the librarian said before going away laughing evil.

Well I got often such ridiculous nicknames but somehow still people in Highschool give me chocolate for valentines day or try giving me 'love' letters but I usually throw it into the bin right infront of their eyes.

I got no interest in a relationship so who cares about all this stuff?We all will die sooner or later so we don't need anyone by our sides to feel completed.

I sat down on the chair in the corner.It had the most beautiful view.

I felt bad for the ones who are here right now

I felt bad for the ones who are here right now.It's a cold winter day on Sunday,who on earth would actually stay here to learn?

..besides it's exam-time,the most disgusting time in our school lifes for sure.Gladly I,as a senior,have my exams in the middle of summer.It didn't liked summer anyways,too many girls who try to flirt while wearing short dresses to seduce everyone.

I looked through my messages and E-Mails.I only got some messages from my teachers.I wouldn't consider myself as the top student in my class,I'm one of the most stupid ones who still get good grades even tho I need some time to answer one simple question through overthinking half an hour.

"Excuse me,do you apparently have a pen?"I looked up to see a boy there.I didn't knew him,obviously,so I ignored him and continued to answer my Mails while he stood there dumbfounded."Are you deaf?Hello?I see you have a pen in your hands!"

I rolled my eyes slightly and turned to him.I gave him a glare.

"Chill out big boy,just give me that for a few seconds!"He grabbed my wrist and tried to get my pen.

I was annoyed..no I was distressed and angry at this stranger.How does he dares to touch me just to get a stupid pen.There are more like 100 students here who have enough pens and patience to deal with a stupid moron like him.

He took the pen away but continued to hold my wrist tightly,this for sure will gonna be a bruise.

"What is going on here?"

Chapter 1 WOHO!Official my birthday present for ksanthikon  I hope you likethis book as much as you like me KSKSKS ❤️I̤̮ l̤̮o̤̮v̤̮e̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮

Chapter 1 WOHO!
Official my birthday present for ksanthikon I hope you likethis book as much as you like me KSKSKS ❤️
I̤̮ l̤̮o̤̮v̤̮e̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮