🔇Chapter 9: Sugar..daddy? 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇9

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
9

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇9

"Good morning."Jeonghan stood infront of my apartment door.I sighed before I let him step inside my home.

„Wah he really is getting noisy lately"I thought before I handed him a cup of coffee.It was my coffee but it's better if I don't drink too much."Today bring me into my class and then you can go.I don't need you for the whole day."he sipped on the coffee and put it into the sink."Tastes disgusting."

Yea the coffee really wasn't quality coffee but I couldn't even buy more then instant ramen for a whole month.I needed to pay my rent so stuff for other things weren't in.

I sighed before I washed the cup."You have really nothing in that fridge of yours."

Gosh did he always was so damn noisy?!
I GET IT
I GET THAT IM POOR

I was about to kick him out of the house when he..what?Why did he gave me his wallet?Does that mean I need to pay him now??

I looked up into his eyes and he suddenly turned a little bit pink in his cheeks."Go and buy food f-from the store d-downstairs.You have no food in that fridge.."he stuffed his wallet into my pocket before he sat himself down on my couch."Go!School starts soon!"

Why is he giving me money?"

I sighed before I pulled on his sleeves.
„Want to go together?"he asked me when he saw my pale face.I didn't knew what food I should buy and how much I'm supposed to spend.I nodded waiting for him to complain but..he just stood up,grabbed my jacket and opened my door."Like I said,we got school.Let's go to school and then let's go to the store."he muttered before he closed my door and I locked it.

„Good mor-..morning?"

Oh my gawd.S.Coups,really?Right now?
I have great luck today.First of all this bastard stormes into my apartment without writing me and now S.Coups saw us together?"

My thought were a mess but S.Coups didnt looked very..mad or something.
I knew he was a great Hyung but he was really relaxed."Good morning Sir."
Jeonghan bowed and pulled me with him together into his car.

Asshole of rich bastard"I cursed inside my head when he started driving me to school with his expensive car.He parked nearby and I speed walked after him like a fricking lost puppy until I felt people starring at us.

A girl,probably in my age,stood infront of Jeonghan and me.I couldn't care less so I tried to go when her stupid mouth spit out
„What a freak.Oppa he's using you for money."

I just wanted to get into my class.

„Well sweetheart.."Jeonghan began.
„I'm his sugar daddy for free."he said winking at the now shocked girl and crowed before he intertwined our hands and walked into his classroom sassily.

What.the.duck.

duck