🔇Chapter 20 : Ex 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇20

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
20

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇20

"I go get to work now.Joshua look at me."
S.Coups grabbed my chin,forcing me to look into his face."If he's touching you I will truly end his life by myself."He placed a kiss on Vernons and mine forehead before he drove off,getting to work.

It's been a week since I missed school,
since that happened and since I last... saw his face.I've been trying to find some comfort in Vernons books but that didn't worked at all. No one could comfort be after what he did to me.

„Good morning!"I turned around and now I was in between two big arms and my head on his chest..."Good morning DK, how was detention yesterday?"Vernon giggled as we now entered the school.

Dk shrugged,still having his arm around my neck,not letting anyone pass me without him glaring at the students.

I looked up as I wrote something on my phone:

‚Are you okay?'

DK's eyes grew wider when he sudden-

„OMO OML OMG OMGLOMG YALL SUCK! HE CARES FOR ME,BE JELOUSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Vernon tried fighting back his laughters while DK jumped up and down.Gladly not much students payed attention but enough for some to giggle or..scoff..

„Why him?I mean look at hi-"

„Shut up slut."an arm wrapped around my shoulders making me flinch slightly at the sudden skinship."You're voice is so fucking annoying."

It was..Jeonghan...no not tears again.
I tried holding back the tears I wanted to spill. I was too emotional..

„Says the one I broke up with."she laughed and wiggled her eyebrows."You just try to make me jelous Hannie~ jeonghaniiee~ you can always come back to me if you apologise!"

I felt Jeonghan stiffing into his grip.
Vernon elbowed me making me put my attention on his face.He..

„Stop,it's enough and you know that."
It sounded like..Yea Wonwoo for sure but she was quicker to answer.

„Is our big strong Hannie crying again?
Aww babe don't worry, I will continue to fuck around with guy's but don't worry.
No feelings involved right?"her friends cuckled before turning around and going away after blowing Jeonghan a flying kiss.

The students to witnessed the fight,either run away or decided looking at their lockers like it's the most beutiful thing in the world,not looking anywhere or blinking.

She was right,Jeonghan was at the edge of tears.I never saw him like that ever."That attitude doesn't suits you.Not always at least." Minghao spoke up.Jeonghan let me go and started walking away to the entrance.Should I follow him?Wait..

No..I have class and I couldn't care less if he's crying or not!

———————

I hope you are at least here you stupid dimwit."I cursed inside my head before I entered the school back-yard. Jackpot!He sat under a tree with streched out legs and arms behind his head and half covering his eyes.I made a straight line with my mouth not knowing why I'm here anyways.I went to class but when I didn't saw him in History class...I felt bad and started searching for his ass.

I was about to step down the small stairs to get to him whe-

„There you are Honey-Boo!Did you liked today's events?"

Disgusting ass bitch.Jeonghan sit back up quickly so I took the time hiding behind a bush,hoping no one saw me.The girl was walking up to Jeonghan and even I could feel his mood drop again..what is wrong with her?

I get it,it's obviously his ex and after I talked to Woozie and knew he wanted to get her back by using me,I felt bad but she's not even understanding that.. he truly cried..stupid.

„Look fuck off."

She cooed before leaning over to face him.
She really had confidence because she looked so much bigger then Jeonghan at this moment."Aw Cry-Baby no need to be that mean,do you?It was just a silly joke!
Besides the one with the guy's but still it was fine or not!Dont tell me it hurted you so much?"

I felt uncomfortable spying right now but I didn't wanted to leave neither.Jeonghan stopped talking at turned his head around. She was playing some mind games for sure.

„Don't you remember that..you.."

"