🔇Chapter 8 : act or reality 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇8

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
8

I ran as fast as possible to the Han River

I ran as fast as possible to the Han River.I knew I was near my home when I eventually saw it.

„Why Joshua why?!Why did you forget that you had work today!You had the night shift!Come on!!"

I saw the shop and light was still burning.I ran into the shop and when I saw the shop owner I got on my knees and held his leg showing that I would beg.

Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes."Joshua you are just a disappointment.You forgot to work,you disappointed Brother,Mom and dad.Why,why,wh-"

„Oh Joshua are you feeling better?Are you on your periode or why are you crying snd so clingy?" my chef chuckled when I released him from my grip.

I was confused.Did I call him on my way or something or why?Why isn't he mad?

„Joshua go home,it's already 1 am.I see you tomorrow!"

I closed the door and fell on my knees.
I-i didn't lost my job..."

„Come on,get up and sit down in the car."
It was..Jeonghan..He slowly grabbed my shoulder,put me on my feet and made me sit down in the front seat.He closed the door and was about to sat down in the driver seat when my chef came outside.

He bowed."Thank you again Jeonghan!You were right,Joshua did looked sick.Thank you for working today for Joshua.Bye"he said happily when we finally started driving.

It was silent.Outside it started raining and it was a thunderstorm.

I eye sided Jeonghan the whole time.What did he do here?What did my chef meant.

„Next time call your chef and tell him you are sick.Do you want the costumers to get sick too?"

I grabbed the notebook harshly.

~ What did you do there?From where do you know that I work there?Why?~

„I worked for you today mute boy since your silly ass forgot to call him today.I saw you're background picture.You took a picture infront of this shop and I'm sure a boy like you needs to pay their own rent.I actually wanted to go home when on my way I saw this chef of yours cursing the shit out of your mailbox."he bite his lip.

„I'm not sure why but I helped you out.You helped me and I helped you,thats it."he ended his sentence and kept shut afterwards.

Why..why is he like that?Why is he playing with me..

why is he like that?Why is he playing with me