🔇Chapter 2 : odd daytime 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇2

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
2

"Hey what are you doing here?!There is Jeonghan over there!"the boy who joined the morons side whispered loud enough for me to hear it

"Hey what are you doing here?!There is Jeonghan over there!"the boy who joined the morons side whispered loud enough for me to hear it."Oh my gawd really?!"

He let go of my hand and bowed immediately."I-im s-so-sorry."he said as soon as another boy sat down on my desk and smirked.

"Well what do we have here,Tobi still is this disrespectful?"

Jeonghan,I think thats his name,leaned closer to the boy who held my wrist a second ago."I hope you understand that I need to punish you hm?What a little slut."

The two boys made their war downstairs to the entrance after they apologised again.I needed to process what the hell just happened.

"Are you okay ?"Jeonghan held my chin up.I don't know why but...I already hated him.Who the hell is he to choose who should get punished by what they are doing?

I smacked his hand away when I heared the girls behind me letting out a shocked sigh.

"Feisty one hm?Let me get straight to the point.I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend for a while since you are mute,nobody would question why we didn't told it the school."

Not gonna lie,If I had the chance,I would probably kick him of the edge of the desk and let him fall down 3 meters.Well,aint a psychopath today but maybe tomorrow.

I shook my head,he jumped up."I know that boy of urs,Vernonie huh?I got alot of friends who know him and who,could possibly leave him."

I couldn't help but smile a little bit.I wrote down into the book something before I left the library with people starring at me.

If course this is Yoon Jeonghan,he's the school vice president,the boy who's so so popular blablabla.

I walked along the Han river hoping I see the cat I've been taking care of since a few weeks.I named her Eden because she looked really beautiful and healthy.

I sat down in the park where usually alot of dog owners sat down to let their pets play.The cat loved being here so I waited.