🔇Chapter 19 : My..family 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇19

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
19

„Hey boys,want some cake?"S

„Hey boys,want some cake?"S.Coups seemed uneasy at first but he still was brave and approached us.I laid against Vernon and we were watching squid games.I was totally in love with Ali number 199 because...ye no need to explain it,it's Ali.

S.Coups sat down handing us the plates.
„Joshua did someone hurt you?These school kids again?!I swear I will go there and tell them to fu-"I put my hand over his mouth.I don't like it when Hyung swears for nothing serious.

Vernon stopped the series and made space for S.Coups to sit down.Vernon looked into my eyes and it took him some minutes to finally say something.
„Jeonghan for sure.I know you Joshua."

I sighed quietly and nuzzled my head into the pillow besides me."The boy who left with you?"

„What?Jeonghan was even at your place?
Joshua.What is going on and what did he do?"

I..I don't want to tell them that.No,I'm just not ready.I really don't like this.

„Bro,don't push him.Joshua just because I'm not pushing you doesn't mean that you will hide it for long alright?"

I looked away.

‚You don't care anyways so
whats the point?'

Vernon gasped when he read my message out loud while S.Coups scoffed."Are you serious?!We don't care?Who shit into your head today?!"

Vernon tried calming him down by calling his name repeatedly but S.Coups lost it.

„Joshua we've been trying to take care of you since we moved here.We know shit about your family or whatever but we still decided trying to make you happy or speak.Look Joshua." he kneeled down and held my both hands."We care,we do care so much about you.If Vernonie wouldn't care,he wouldn't talk to you at all.You know how Vernon acts when he dislikes someone.If I wouldn't care I wouldn't work more in the coffee shop and as a songwriter when just to earn more money to make us 3 meals almost everyday.
If we wouldn't care,we wouldn't be sitting here and argumenting with you.You are apart of our family now,whatever anyone told you,you are always welcome here.Our doors are open for you just like everything else."

Well..."That was a statement he set."

„How dumb of me..thinking every single person in the world would hate me and wouldn't care for me."

„They do care...they care more then anyone did before and..Jeonghan didn't do it for the show,he really truly cared about me and he still does.Right?"

I tried holding back my happy tears and I smiled at them.

Today I realised that I'm not only around bad people,I've got people who care and people who love me.Brother..once again..
you were so fricking wrong..