🔉Chapter 26: The start of a beautiful world? 🔉

🔈📢🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡📢🔈26

🔈📢🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡📢🔈
26

"Haven't you done enough Jeonghan? Why don't you get it

"Haven't you done enough Jeonghan? Why don't you get it.. Joshua isn't a toy." Vernon looked at me with pleading eye's. Weirdly, I understood his concern.

Vernon is that type of friend who.. he never forgets about me. He cares so much, like nobody else did in my whole life. Cheesy to say but he was the main reason I may am alive these day's. - I grabbed his wrist, making him look at me.

"What if he hurts you again? Don't you believe you finally deserve some sort of happiness? Joshua I love you with my whole heart so I tell you, this Jeonghan boy here is not the one who will fulfill your happiness." When I looked over to Jeonghan, something told me that he broke from the inside.

I suddenly got teary eyes. I want the best for Vernon but I really, really like Jeonghan. "Hey why are you cr-" Jeonghan interrupted Vernon by rushing to me. - "Hey calm down, there's nothing to cry about. Stop being a cry baby, nothing happened hmm? You look uglier while crying than you usually do so shush."

I rolled my eyes at Jeonghan but just the way he had run his fingers forth and back on my thumb made me feel weird again. As if I trust him with whatever he does even tho I hated him.

Vernon took a seat on the bar chair and sighed loudly. He didn't looked amused but after I blinked my tears away, it was hard to see Vernon so in thoughts. - Why I cried?

Maybe it was the time I had always eaten up my concerns and whenever Im around Jeonghan, I feel like my insecure aren't there at all even tho he obviously plays with my emotions. I was afraid Vernon will stop talki-

"Joshua, I indeed dont like Jeonghan, he's a rat in my eyes and he will always be one but I won't get mad at you if you actually consider him staying in your life. I never said No to you, Im just here to make you think about how much you could get hurt. I won't let you get hurt another time.." Vernon glared at Jeonghan who was handing me a tissue now.

"I always stay and thats not even just said. I gave you my promise the day I meet you to make you come the most happiest person in life so Jeonghan or however you are called." He stood up and made himselfs big. "Dont get into my way to keep the promise. I tell you that only ones, love him only one way. Love him with respect."

I heated up and covered my face in my shirt knowing Jeonghan didn't let go of my hand. He was shacking too a bit and in his eyes I could see a warm glance.

It was the first time I felt that appreciated. That appreciated that I actually believed people want me in this world. So appreciated that I think that I.. even someone like me had a reason so find happiness in a person. Find trust in a friend and find love in the enemy.

My legs gave up and I fell into the ground, covering myself while sobbing into my hands. It was the first time I understood what the therapist meant. Finding myself in other's. Vernon was quick to hug me and I saw his terrified expression.

"You never cried so hard before Shua..whats wr-"

"T-th-than..tha-thanks."