🔇Chapter 21 : Peace 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇21

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
21

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇21

Fucking rat.I make sure to kill you Vernon.Making you suffer!"

I didn't knew Vernon followed me when I skipped class.He was standing behind me the whole time and after this bitch pushed me out of the bush,he LEFT! HE LEFT ME HERE!

Now..well...I was facing these two Idiots.
My ankle hurted a bit so I yelpe-

„Joshua?!Are you okay?!"Jeonghan..he was the first one who rushed to me immediately without thinking twice.He sat down in front of me and started loosening my shoe for me."Swollen for sure. What tf did you trip over and why are you here?!You could have hurted yourself more than that!"he reached down and picked me up from the ground.My ankle hurted alot but her face was priceless.

The girls face looked so lost but also so much filled with anger.I don't like seeing people angry but I actually enjoyed my view here being held in Jeonghan's arms.
„Hey are you fine?"he asked me when he started walking into the building leaving his EX-Girlfriend behind.She still stood there completely stunned but..I don't think Jeonghan did that on purpose.His face looked concerned and not annoyed or sad anymore.I nodded slightly.

„Were you looking for me?"

God- He's stupid but smart at the same time- What do I do?Why am I here even?
I decided admitting it so I nodded again.
„You could have just texted me."

Ehm..well..mhmm..he's right,I didn't saw this option at all...Still,I at least cared..why did I care?

When I decided pushing all the question-marks aside,I just realised that I was sitting in the nurse office while Jeonghan searched for something."You should stop overthinking.I'm g-glad you were here." I was kind of confused.

'What's wrong with you?Especially today?'

I wrote down on my phone and tried showing it into his face.He put up my leg on his lap and started putting a salbe on the wound with two fingers. "Bad day."he muttered and it kinda broke my heart. "Hey Joshua."

I looked up into his eyes. "Is there a reason you don't speak?" I hesitantly nodded and bite down on my bottom lip. I can't help but tear up with this memories of mine.

"Why did you .. try it when I was around?" he sounded a bit off again, he sounded angry and upset. I wasn't about to pay attention of what he said but then...

" You should do that never again. Stop acting this dumb and innocent whenever you are around me, stop being so clingy to me whenever we get closer and s-stop making me feel emotions I never felt before."

....Jeonghan? What does he mean?

'Jeonghan are you mad at me or are you mad at yourself at this point?'

He just chuckled and started cooling down more. "Such a stupid mute boy. Stop reading my feelings." Not gonna lie, seeing him smile made me feel some straight things.

"Im sorry for acting like that a week ago. I'm... confused about you and me. This is something we shouldn't have done. I am just very prob-"

I touched his lips with mine and now moved closer to his body. I surely shouldn't have done that, I knew I am insane but as much as confused he is, I am too. He was an asshole but his charming points and his short but sincerely apologies corrupted my brain. I couldn't stop myself and I won't back off now. He probably wi-....he grabbed my waist and..

intertwined our hands and fingers. He was kissing me back and we took  it in a small pace.After good 2 minutes he pulled back and buried his head into my pullover, above my chest, near my neck. "I hate you." He whispered so I couldn't help but giggle a little bit. "Your giggles sound pretty nice.." I hit is back making him arch it and groan annoyed. Once he looked into my eyes his lips closed again. "Can I kiss you again?"

Ahh.. what a messy relationship we have....

 what a messy relationship we have