🔇Chapter 16 : getting closer 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇16

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
16

"Yea he thanked me for telling him what happened

"Yea he thanked me for telling him what happened..."Hoshi finally admitted after school.I hummed."How did it even happen baby?"Dk asked his boyfriend.

I raised my eyebrow.Hoshi rubbed his neck."Well..when he came to school today he immediately asked me of what happened with Joshua..at first I lied but when I saw this assholes smirk who touched Joshi,I got angry and told Jeonghan everything I knew.."

"Jeonghan...asked Hoshi by himselfs?...
really?So he did care..."

"You turn red."Jun laughed and messed up my hair.

I heared someone behind me."Joshua, Jeonghan told me he waits in the car for you."It was Minghao."Hey everyone."he gave them all a small smile.

Jun smiled back at him."What is your name?"Minghao asked when he pointed at Jun infront of me.Vernon started giggling together with Mingyu behind Jun's back.Minghao also looked quite fluttered.

"J-jun.Moon Junhui."

"Well..hey Moon Junhui.See you around."
he winked at Jun and pulled me together with him towards the gates where a car stood.The gray car from Jeonghan.

I pulled slightly on Minghaos sleeves because he kinda spaced out.I mouthed
„Do you like Jun?" without saying anything out loud.Minghao shrugged.
„I see you tomorrow then.Goodbye you two."

He playfully slapped my shoulder ss he left together with Wonwoo and Yeonjun.

I opened the car door.

„Do you want to come over at my house?
I need some help..school projects,yea tones of school projects and I know your silly a-...I know you don't have much to do today.."

Being nice today aren't we?I mean he's not wrong and..I should help him since he helped me.Nothing more and nothing less..just a school project.."

———————

I jumped over the couch while Jeonghan was chasing me."Come on!I will just strangle you!"he growled when he suddely jumped on me,pinning my body down into the couch.I immediately blushed and turned my face away from his.

„I like seeing you smile.It looks quite okay on you."

I rolled my eyes but..that was a bad idea since it then landed on his lips.I looked up feom his eyes to his lips."What is this weird feeling?This feeling...I can't describe it.."

„If you want to try it then don't be a coward hm?Not only mute,also a coward? I see."he laughed it off and stood up.

I got angry."Coward?I show you who a coward will be!"

I held his wrist,sat him down and sat down on his lap,holding his habds above his head.His eyes widened and his eyes got darker and darker every second we just were there together in this position so..we leaned closer...

we leaned closer