🔇Chapter 22 : Confused 🔇

🔇📢🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡📢🔇22

🔇📢🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡📢🔇
22

I got out of the room together with Jeonghan who joined me along

I got out of the room together with Jeonghan who joined me along. He was quickly going into his class to grab his bag while I went to mine to take mine.

"Joshua" Jeonghan called me over and I run up to his side. He put his schoolbag over his shoulder and held mine in his hands. I was currently carrying a chemistry project that Ive had in my locker and Jeonghan kinda supported me because of my ankle. We walked together into my class as I meet DK who was just grinning.

The other classmates smiled or glared at me. "Ignore them.. Their faces are ugly anyways so they have no chance to get me." he said the second part a bit louder for the ones who had a huge crush on him. The girls turned around ashamed as I placed my project down on my desk. " Hey Josh, could you get me the documents from the teachers desk?" Winter asked me. I nodded and left Jeonghan standing next to mine and Dk's desk. They.. were talking calmly and Dk was smiling a lot. I brought the papers to our dear class president and she thanked me.

"I have class in Art, we go home together alright?.. I would like to introduce you to someone." He squeezed my hand and got a bit flustered. He must had thought about our...kiss..

He just left, not saying more and that's when everyone started asking me so so SO many questions- Help me god-

---------------------

I speed walked outside as DK and Dino chased me. Dino is actually pretty funny, he's a tiny bit weird but I guess all of Vernons friends are weird. "Hyung there is Jeoghan, see you tomorrow!"

Dino hugged me tightly and started running away with DK towards Jun and Hoshi. Did he just call me Hyung? Hugged me too? Jeonghan opened the car door for me and let me step in firstly before he closed the door gently, got on the drivers side and made himselfs comfortable too.

"About..today..can we keep it between us till Im sure what it is?How about we start again...?" I thought about it and I agreed with what he said. That's the first time I actually wanted to kiss someone. Jeonghan was the one I liked kissing too or.. just having him near me. He started the car and just talked about random things. I liked listening to him since I was rather calm. I nodded and showed his a thumb up. "That shirt is nice, don't you have a similar one in red in your closet?

I could laugh out loud but of course as usual, I didn't and stayed silent but had a smirk plastered on my entire face.

'For someone who dislikes me its weird that you remember what I wear.'

"Can't help if you usually look like a rainbow." I playfully smacked his head as I felt getting more and more comfortable around him. A week ago he was extremely mad at me but now we are fine again.. that was fast but I won't complain.

'Where do we go? Who do we meet?'

"Its not a person so calm down. I go every Monday to the pet shelter and I play with a certain dog." he explained me some more details like... Don't distress the puppy, I need to stay close to him or even, if he bites me that I shouldn't scream or push the dog away.

We drove into the shelter and I just giggled when a cat jumped onto the car. He got outside and as I was getting ready he opened my car door and stretched out his hand. "I... want to make it up for you because of last week." he whispered so I gratefully took his hand and got off his car.

"Good morning Miss Lee, I'm here for the little one as usual." the worker gave me a quick eye-smile before we followed her into a room. We got gloves and a basket full of toys. I got extra a thick pullover to probably project me. Jeonghan quickly change his clothes so the worker started talking to me. "Never saw you around." she chuckled when I got probably a bit red after the sudden conversation she started.

" You must not know much about the puppy you will meet soon right? Well the puppy is..."