🔇Chapter 4 : light destiny 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇4

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
4

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇4

"This is Joshua y'all.Say hello!"Hoshi whined when DK hit him for forcing me to sit down.

Gladly a space next to me was left and on the other side was Vernon.

"Hey you!Im Dino!"

"Hello I'm Seungkwan."the boy mocked Dino who just rolled his eyes.

Hoshi introduced the one who slept."Junhui but he likes getting called Jun and this boy-"

"Sorry that he is so mean.He's usually not like that.Mingyu,Kim Mingyu."the boy with the blue pullover said.He pointed at himselfs "By the way I am DK and thid is Hoshi,you must know us already."

I bowed slightly before I again starred at Mingyu.Sometimes he looked into my eyes but quickly looked away.He covered half of his face with his palm the whole time.

"Well arent that my friends~"

Oh god this annoying voice.I could punch the shit out of his smirking lips.

I didn't even bothered to turn around but when Jeonghan started touching my shoulder I lost it.I grabbed the bag next to me and was ready to hit him when..

Mingyu...

"Don't fucking touch him and crawl back to the others."he revealed his full face...

He was already injured before he pushed Jeonghan away.

"What,Kim Mingyu finally says something?What you big baby?Do you have a crush on our Mute boy huh?"Jeonghan laughed.

"Guy's hear this!Mingyu has a crush woho!!"Jeonghan started clapping along with other students who definitely made fun of Mingyu too.Vernon stood up like the rest of the guy's.

I looked down and I got slightly scared.I may am more like emotionless but I still have fears like everyone else.I hated seeing people getting bullied or fighting with each other.

Jeonghan's friends started pushing the others away when he came near my ear.
"I forgot to add this yesterday.That could happen too..."he took Vernons sunglasses off and....