One

Rose stood on her boat as she was arriving for a game show she signed up. She knew how the game went and she couldn't wait to see what team she will be on. "Our next contestant is a tattoo artist named, Rose." Chris said causing the other campers to look at the boat arriving.

"So this is the camp we're staying at." She said as she walked over to Chris. "Welp, I'm going over here."

"Hello, gorgeous." Duncan making her smile.

"Hi." She says.

Rose saw the others coming causing her to roll her eyes. When she heard someone complement Lashawna caused her to laugh some as the girl tried to fight Harold. Duncan looked at Rose as they heard more people. "This is taking too long." She said making him smirk.

All the girls started swooning causing Rose to roll her eyes. Justin smiled as he looked at Rose. "Hi, I'm Justin."

"Do I care?" Rose said as Duncan brought Rose back.

"Alright, I need to get a group photo for the promos." Chris tells them.

Rose walk over to the end and stood with her arms crossed as she was ready to get this done and over with. It took him three times to get the camera going. "Everyone say Wawanakwa!

"Wawanakwa!" They all said just for the deck to collapse.
~~~
After drying off, the contestants went to the campfire pit to hear what Chris had to say. He went over the rules. "Are we sharing the same cabin because I would like to have a bunk under her?" Duncan asked as he pointed at Rose.

"Aw. You wish." Rose tells him.

"These cabins aren't coed, are they?"

"No. Girls get one side of the cabin and the boys on the other." Chris tells them.

Duncan looked at Rose as Chris started to announce the teams. "The rest of the team over here." They heard. "Geoff, Bridgette, D.J, Rose, Tyler, Sadie, Izzy, Duncan, Eva, Ezekiel, and Harold."

Rose heard Sadie and walked over to her. "Come on." She said. "I'm sure everything will be okay."

Sadie followed Rose to their team just to be called the killer bass. Chris explained more of where they were sleeping causing them to go to the cabins. They have to unpack, but first there was a scream causing her to watch with amusement as everyone tried to kill it till Duncan took an axe and killed it. "Now that was hot." Rose tells Duncan who looked at her with a smirk.

"There's more to that, baby."

Rose rolled her eyes as she went to her cabin to unpack.
~~~
"Listen up!" The Chef says. "I serve it three times a day, and you'll eat it three times a day! Grab your tray, get your food, and sit your butts down now!"

Rose walked up to get her tray, but she looked at the food with disgust, but she didn't say a word as she took her seat beside Duncan. "I don't know if I should say something or just let it go."

"Alright. You first challenge is in an hour."

They all shared a look wondering what that challenge is.
~~~
After they ate, they met on top of a hill causing Rose to look over. "Oh, no." She said as this was the first challenge.