Kidnapped 🤸‍♀️

"Hello May" I said, "Hey, Sweetie, what's up"? She said, "Have you eaten anything"? I asked, "Oh no, Peter, you can buy something, take $20 from me, kay"? She said, "I made Pasta, It's in the fridge, Lemme heat it up real quick" I said, "That's so sweet of you" she smiled as I took a box out.

I heated the Pasta up and served us all, after we ate I said "Well, Peter, we gotta go, we're gonna be late" I said pulling him out, "Wait let me get our bottles" he said and got out with our water bottles. "Let's go already" I laugh and I biked my way and Peter ran along keeping up the pace.

TONY'S POV 👨‍🔧

"So, we can't have these People running the streets" Fury said, "Who are we talking about here"? Sam asked, "Spiderman and the Terra girl" Fury stated, I smirked "If I hand them over in an hour or even half, you'll were an all pink outfit" I said with mischief in my eyes as he agreed rolling his eyes.

I watch news.... okay fine, I don't but I was by mistake, "Air Water Fire Earth and Lightning" she said, "What's your name"? "Terra and now-" the TV went off. I wasn't interested but something caught my eye, The glasses she was wearing were the same ones Y/n, our sweet little child was wearing.

I smirked knowing that y/n was Terra and I connected the dots, Terra = Y/n, Terra is dating Spiderman, Y/n is dating Peter, soooo Y/n = Terra and Peter = Spiderman and they were innocent little kids. They arrived right on time, "Hey Mr. Stark" Y/n greeted, "Hey, I want you guys to meet someone" I said and pulled them where Fury was.

"What"? Fury asked pointing to them, "They're the ones" I said, "But, they're 15"! He exclaimed, "I know but I'm not shocked, they're hella smart" I said, "What's going on"? Peter asked, "Just confess that you guys are Spiderman and Terra" I said casually.

They both looked shocked, "No, we're not, why would you think that"? Y/n asked, "J.A.R.V.I.S, Play the news from 1 week ago" I said and took off Y/n's glasses and brought them over to the screen, I put them side by side, "We know it, just confess, we won't harm you or anything" I asked.

They tried to run but the doors locked, Y/n was panicking and I got worried, "J.A.R.V.I.S, what's happening" I asked, "Checking Vitals...... looks like a panic attack sir and she is diagnosed with ADHD" (A/N- R E L A T A B L E) J.A.R.V.I.S informed me. I picked her up and settled her on a chair, "Deep breaths, y/n, In..... out" I repeated it until she relaxed.

"Are you okay"? I asked holding her face on both sides, I pulled her into a hug like she was my own daughter, relieved as Peter had his hand in hers and was squeezing it comfortingly, "I-I'm f-fine" she stuttered, "I'm sorry but we wanted to let you know that we know" I informed them.

"I-I am T-Terra, I'm sorry" She stuttered but I hushed her, "I can't let everyone know I'm Spiderman, May will be crushed" Peter panicked too, "Hey, we won't reveal your identity, we wanted to keep you safe" I said, "So, we wanted you to know, you aren't Avengers but you're part of the team" Fury said and walked out.

"I'm sorry I panicked" she apologized, "It's fine, do you wanna go to the lab now"? I asked as we walked out. (A/N-Peter be like- Hello darkness, my old friend 😂) When we walked out I immediately saw all The Avengers and Loki come towards us. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU"? Natasha came out pulling y/n into her arms.

"Nothing, Ms. Natasha" She said, "What'd you do Tony"? Natasha said glaring daggers at me, "Nothing, these guys are Spidey and Terra" I said, "They're 15, we can't put them on S.H.I.E.L.D database" she said, "You guys can go, it's fine, take the day off" I said giving them both a hug.

Y/N'S POV 💥

"Thank you, Mr. Stark" Peter said and we left the building, "I'm sorry, it's my fault" I said squeezing Peter's hand, "It's fine at least he didn't reveal our identities" He comforted. "I'm sorry for panicking for that small thing" I said, "Bye, I'll head home" I said and left his hand, "Bye, love" He said kissing my cheek.

I reached home and saw Mrs. Jones, "Hello Mrs. Jones, you're back" I smiled, "Oh hey Y/n, you came back, you want food" She asked, "Yeah, I had the Stark Internship, you know but he made me take the day off" I said. "Oh well, then come in, I got Pizza on the way here" she said passing me a plate with 2 pieces.

I ate and got to homework that I got yesterday, I had 3 subjects and finished them in 2 hours.

~●□2 hours later○■~

Bird brain 🦅
Hey Wassup y/n

Mr. Cool Knives 🔪
Hey y/n

Me
Hey

The thrillionaire mechanic 👨‍🔧
You seem sad :(

Me
It's just something at the internship

Spy 🕵️‍♀️
What happened, прелесть моя ? 《My Precious》

Me
I had a panic attack 😕

James is coooool 😁
WHAT THE HECK ? HOW ?

Me
Mr. Stark said something and it made me panic a little, it was nothing

Spy 🕵️‍♀️
What did he do ?!

Me
Nothing, he said something and I panicked but he hugged me and calmed me down
But still, MR. STARK HUGGED *ME* !

The thrillionaire mechanic 👨‍🔧
Hehe, are you doing anything rn ?

Me
Yesh, I'm going out with my friends

Robin Hood 🏹
Alright, Have fun my favourite niece ❤

Me
Bye 😃

I kept my phone aside and went on a walk for an hour, "What's up"? Alena said passing me by, "Nothing, just walking" I said and kept walking, I walked at least a mile when I checked my phone.

I sat down on a bench and started my playlist before walking back to the house, "Hello, pretty thing" Someone said and I turned around as he put Chloroform on a cloth and wrapped around my face.

"WAIT" I said, "Okay"? He said and removed it, "Don't do that, just take me" I smiled, "Really"?! He asked surprised, "Yeah" I said sticking my hands out, "Okay" He said laughing a little as I handed him my phone and he took me to a van.

"What's your favourite game"? I asked, "Ooh umm, subway surfers" he answered, "Oh and what's your favourite movie"? I asked, "Umm, Harry Potter" he said, "What's your favourite one"? I asked curiously, "Third one was Epic"! He exclaimed.

"I KNOW, it's my favourite one too" I said, "AAYYYY, What's the number of your parents"? He asked, I looked down sadly, "Oh no, don't cry, just tell me the number" he said, "My parents died" I said gloomily. "Same, do you have any other kind of family"? He said feeling kinda sad for me, "I do have a mom on the internet" I said.