Chapter 14

A week prior to the EN girls going to Germany:

"My plan is simple Kiara" Ina said, downing a can of Dr. Oopsie in one go as she leans back in her gamer chair, slightly annoyed over the fact that it was not as cold as she wanted it to be.
"You guys are going to have a date in which you will confess again to Calli." Ina spoke that as if it was that easy, as if this was built upon trials of multiple successes. However, Kiara didn't see it that way.
Kiara laughed to herself. She's joking right? If it was that easy then why hasn't the last nine-hundred and forty-six attempts work?
"All right Ina that's funny now stop it. What's the real plan?" Kiara said wiping an evaporated tear of her eye.
"No, no, no Kiara I'm serious" Ina said reassuringly.
"If that's the case then why hasn't my last attempts worked?!" Kiara asked, still in a joking manner. It was a rhetorical question in her mind because for her the answer is simple. Asking Calli for a date isn't the method of getting into her heart.
"It's simple. For this plan to work you need to things: the perfect mood and the perfect timing. What you have done was the mood Kiara. Preparing dates and plans for Calli however your timing was wrong." Ina said, sounding like an expert in love even though she's never been.
"Currently Calli is in the tipping point for as far as I can see. Now all that can do now is just 'do the final push'" Ina said raising her hands Ina quote marked pose.
Kiara nodded that whole time making a mental note. Though she doesn't fully see the logic behind what Ina's been explaining she still trusts her beloved friend nonetheless.
"Ok then, I approve of this plan", Kiara said making a thumbs up.
"Do continue."

Now:

As Gura and Ame lightly snored in the background, cuddling amongst each other, Ina and Kiara winded down outside.
Another perk that went along with the hotel was an amazing communal balcony. Originally serving as a smoker's joint the breeze of the tenth floor gave a relaxing breeze.
Ina took a long sip of a Dr. Oopsie as Kiara tried to hold her laughter.
"What?!"
"Nothing Ina its just that I never expected you to still drink Dr. Oopsie even here."
Ina gave a shrug. "I can't help it. I'm addicted to this stuff."
                        The two gave a long pause enjoying the scenery for a few moments before Kiara finally broke the silence.
                      "This better work"
                       Ina awkwardly out her hand on Kiara's shoulder giving some sort of comfort tap. "It will Kiara it will."

                        By the next morning the four went to work, literally. After Kiara's tour around Munich the group went about starting to fix their own jobs. With Gura and Ame testing dealing with creating a viable stream set-up in their hotel room (for a collab stream they planned that night) Ina began touring for supplies.
                       "Alright Ina, Gura and I will be going back to home base to prepare for a collab stream. Are you sure you can handle this yourself?" Amelia asked grabbing her bag as her and Gura began standing up to leave.
                         Ina raised her hand assuringly as she tapped on her small tablet. "Don't worry guys, I have a translator with me."
                           Amelia shrugged as she grabbed Gura by the hand and waved her good byes. "See you in the hotel!"
                          As the two left Ina gave a tired sigh as she ordered herself some black coffee. Conversations are tiring Ina has realized, as even though she can chat for hours on end online and on streams she can only last but an hour before shutting up for a bit.
                         After having half an hour of alone time, Ina left for the shopping district. A major perk for the location they chose was that it was near a shopping district. With it lie several stores each having its own crafts and wares that Ina really wanted to check out. Now all she had to do is ask.
Gathering herself the courage Ina tapped the small bell near the entrance of the store she was in. The first location was an arts and crafts place in which Ina took major interest in for it had several designs she wanted for herself and for the date she was planning.
A young lady shouted a holler as she went to the counter to which Ina didn't know what she said but is guessing it's somewhere along the lines of "I'm here, I'm here!
The lady went laid her arms at the counter with one holding her face and the other fidgeting a small coin. "What can I get you?" She asked in fluent German.
Ina gave a gulp as she raised her tablet to show a rose. "This" Ina said trying to in her most butchered German. "Do you have design?"
There was an awkward silence as the lady tried to decipher what she said in her butchered German. She looked closer before nodding at Ina. "One moment" the lady said as she left to the storage.
Ina nodded back as she leaned back at the counter giving a smile at her small success. Though it's going to be an utter pain this can still work she assured herself. But this is going to be one hell of an afternoon.

"Test-test" Amelia shouted at the blue yeti microphone she brought with her, fiddling with the stream deck with one hand while holding the headphones haphazardly with the other. She thanked herself for the foresight of sending some of her backup streaming equipment a few nights ahead of their arrival. Just in time for them to get it by mail near Kiara's neighborhood. Things such as a smal monitor, keyboard and even a small green screen shower curtain for changing the background for the stream.
Speaking of shower curtains, that's what Gura was assigned to. Trying her best as to not break it, Gura carefully grabbed both ends as she struggled her way into connecting both parts onto a small rack, worrying to herself about the soon to be results.
"Uhmm Watson? Am I doing this right?" Gura asked her eyebrows adorably furrowed as her small arms pulled and push the curtains in place.
Amelia gave a small glance at Gura's work before focusing back at her own task. "Yeah it should be fine Gura. You can hoist it up already".
Gura gave a smile as her tail gave a small wag. As she finally finished fixing her part, Gura collapse back onto the couch as she did her final step for the stream. Testing the game.
Though the two have played many co-op games together such as phasmophobia, It takes two and even Mario Kart the two haven't played games that require the two to be present in the same place. Having finally finding that opportunity, Amelia asked Gura if she wanted as the two got excited for the game of their choice. Cup head.
Cup head for those who don't know follows two small teacups as they journey their way into fighting monsters, ghosts and even the Devil himself. Though the game can and has been played as single player the two held off on that for the opportunity of the doing it together on stream. Oh how much of a mistake that was.
As Gura practiced for herself she realized how difficult the game actually was. Originally she brushed it off, thinking that gamers around the world were overstating it's difficulty for the "content" and the "clickbait" but to her surprise they weren't wrong.
It took several attempts for Gura to finish the first level and by the time she did Amelia was right beside her. Lying her head on Gura's lap as she stared at the flat screen TV.
"Oh come on it can't be that hard" Amelia said murmuring to herself, snickering at how bad Gura was.
"Just wait and see Watson. Just wait and see." Gura said in an annoyed tone.

"GOD DAMNIT AME WHY DIDNT YOU DODGE" Gura shouted at the top of her lungs as the to played the first boss fight an hour in the stream. Currently the chat was unreadable to say the least, mostly being filled with backseaters and spammer going by the speed of light across the pair's monitor.
"IT'S THE LAG I SWEAR!"Amelia shouted back trying her best not to throw the controller as they didn't have spares.

Ina gave a light knock at the door. Though she only wanted to window shop she ended up buying several of the materials already that she needed and ordered the rest for pick up. Though her trip was arduous as she had to suffer through making butchered German to a bunch of confused Germans it was all finished now.
"Pardon my intrusion!" Ina said in calmed tone only to get herself blasted off with the pair's constant shoutings as the TV blared in the background.
Taking a breather Ina just gave them a nod as she closed the door once more.
                                       "Maybe I'll just stay in the balcony instead".