Chapter 16

"Oi Kageyama!"

Said Miko, she pulls the blanket that is wrapped around Kageyama , causing Kageyama to fall from his bed.

"Breakfast is ready. Hurry up or we'll be late."

Then she left. Kageyama yawns and stretches his arms. He stares at the clock which is on the table. He scratches his head and looks down. He notices that he is only wearing his boxes, not even a T-shirt on. He blushes thinking that Miko saw him like this. He covers his face with his hands since he is embarrassed. Then he just remembered that he likes Miko. That made him blushes more.

Urgh i'm blushing like a girl now damn.

---------------------

"kioku hodoku ,kaoru himawari imada ni chiranai ,kinaga ni"

Kageyama glances at Miko whom is singing a song.

"What song is that? It sounds like an old song." Kageyama asked.

"Hmm? Who's theme by MINMI and Nujabes. Its sounds old but its a current song. But the song gives those old days vibe."

"Eh, why the sudden interest ? Before this you kept singing the Spyair song, and its really annoying since you kept humming that song"

"I don't know but it's a nice song to hear. Oh yeah since you never heard it before, wanna listen? "

Miko reaches her IPod from her bag , search the song and gave Kageyama the left side of the earphone. "Here listen."

Kageyama was about to reach out for the earphone but Miko put it for him instead. Kageyama blushed but Miko didn't notice.

They both listen to the song , sharing an earphone. Anybody who saw them would thought they are lovers.

As they arrived the school , coincidentally the song ended.

"What a nice morning! See you later Kageyama!"

She waves and hurriedly rushes to her classroom. Kageyama stares at her, and he got caught by his classmates.

"oi Kageyama , being so lovey dovey in the morning already?"

"Tsk, why didn't you tell us that you were official with Satonaka-san"

"Yeah yeah! I thought we were friends!"

"Huh we're nothing like that!" Said Kageyama while blushing.

Then Kageyama felt someone is staring at him intensely. It's Tanaka and Nishinoya, and Hinata who is blushing for don't know what reason.

"Kageyama, come with us" said Nishinoya. Tanaka grab Kageyama's back collar and drag him, followed by Hinata.

----------------

"Ne when did you hook up with Yomiko-san??" Asked Tanaka while showing his dumb annoyed face.

"Huh?????"

"You think we don't know? Rumors said that you guys are in a relationship! How dare you hook up with our beloved coach!" Exclaimed Nishinoya.

"Eh?? You guys are wrong! Since when I had a relationship with Satonaka?"

"See , I knew that Kageyama and Kou-chan can't be together. Can't you guys see that Kageyama isn't capable of getting a girlfriend in the first place" said Hinata. Tanaka and Nishinoya agrees. Without them noticing, Kageyama glares at Hinata, Hinata shrieks.

"I don't want to hear that from you !"

------------------

"Kou-chan!"