Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“EHHHH YOMIKO-SAN WILL BE COACHING US FROM NOW?!?!?!?!?! But why????” said Tanaka and Nishinoya in unison.

Ukai cleared his throat and said “To get Karasuno stronger ,we definitely  need Miko’s help and with her help also , the duo , Kageyama and Hinata will also get stronger.”

“EH IS THIS TRUE KOU-CHAN” asked Hinata excitedly. “   Ehehe yeap!” said Miko while nodding her head.

Daichi , Sugawara and Asahi who is beside Miko , smiled at her , and bowed to her saying “We will be at your care Yomiko-san.”

Miko blushed , lift her hands and  swaying it left and right “Eh?? You don’t have to bow , I mean I’m still your kouhai.”

Sugawara smiled “But you’re still our coach although you’re a kouhai, we senpais have to respect you right?”

“Yeah , Suga is right. You’re our coach now. So u don’t have to worry about it much.” Said Asahi smiling while scratching the back of his head.

Miko smiled cheerfully and said “If you say that , that would make sense. So let’s start with training!”

“Oi , that king is not here yet.” Said Tsukishima

“Oh yeah , Hinata I thought Kageyama is with you?” asked Miko

“Well he was but his homeroom teacher called him.” Replied Hinata while scratching his left cheek.

At the same time ,Kageyama just arrived. “Osu! Sorry I-.” Before Kageyama could finish his sentence , Miko grab the nearest ball she could get and threw it to Kageyama’s face.

Daichi , Sugawara , Asahi and the rest fidgeted when they saw Miko threw the ball to Kageyama’s face even Ukai got scared looking at Miko doing that to Kageyama.

Kageyama glared at her “Ne Satonaka , what are you doing?” said Kageyama in a deep serious tone.

Hinata shriek in fear and hides behind Tanaka although he is not the one who threw the ball to him, he is just trauma with the incident back when they were having a practice match with Aoba Johsai.

“What am I doing? Can’t you tell? I’m mad because you’re late!” Miko pouts.

“Huh so you threw the ball to my face just because I was late?” replied Kageyama in a serious tone.

“Well yeah.” Said Miko nonchalantly.

Oi oi Yomiko-san you should not try to anger Kageyama!

Everyone thought the same thing , even Ukai too.

Miko grinned and said “Anyways you can’t get mad at me right? Since you beg-.”

Before Miko could finish her sentence , Kageyama hurriedly rush towards her and cover her mouth with his palm. Everyone looks at both of them , confused of the situation,

“Okay okay I understand! So shut up and let’s start training!” said Kageyama.

Kageyama murmured to her “Don’t tell anyone about last night baka.” Miko nodded. Kageyama sighed , then he could feel Miko poking his shoulder. “What is it?” he asked. Miko point at his hand which is still covering her mouth. Then he realize that Miko’s face and his face were really close. He look at Miko and starts to blush. He removed his hand , look away and said “ gomen.”

Miko looks at Kageyama’s blushing face , blushed too.

To break the awkwardness between them , Miko decided to say