Chapter 17

"Kageyama-kun,"

Kageyama wake up after he heard someone called his name. It is Kyoko.

"I prepared breakfast already, and by the way Miko already left. So please take care of the house okay."

Kageyama nods. Kyoko left the room after saying goodbye to Kageyama. Kageyama look around the room and then stop. He stared at the keys and money that was left by Miko. The keys and money reminded him of his argument with Miko.

"Huh?!?! Didn't I said that we are not together anymore?!?! You're pissing me off!"

"You're pissing me off! Why the hell do you have to say yes so casually to his invitation?!?! You guys are not even together! And tomorrow is Friday , I thought is on the weekends?!?!"

Kageyama facepalmed , remembering about the argument he had yesterday with Miko make him feel so stupid and pathetic. He sigh and head to the showers.

____________________________

"Tooru I thought this wasn't suppose to be a date" said Miko as she saw Oikawa without any books or even a bag.

Oikawa grins. Oikawa suggested that Miko and him should go for a study group but turns out that he wanted to just go out with Miko.

"I kind of forgot to bring my bo-" before Oikawa could finish his sentence, Miko left him without saying anything. Oikawa followed her from behind while calling her name.

"Miko-chan~ gomen. I will make sure I bring my books on the next study group. Since I didn't bring my books let's go eat breakfast!"

Miko stops and face Oikawa. "What do you want actually Tooru." Said Miko out of nowhere . Miko continues " To be honest, I knew that there will be no study group going on , I mean you never ask me to go for a study group. So you just wanted to have a valid reason to go out with me right?"

Oikawa chuckled "He he bingo. You're so sma-"

"Then tell me why are you doing this, Tooru" Miko stares at Oikawa's eyes , Oikawa tries to avert his eyes but he couldn't. He sigh. He looks at the ground scratching his neck. " Why can't you understand, Yomiko. "

"Huh? What do you mean, Too-"

Before Miko could finish her sentence, Oikawa goes closer to her and rest his head on her shoulder.  Miko blushed although this is not a new thing for her. "W-wwhat are you doing Tooru. " Miko stutters.

Oikawa chuckles and said "It's good that you're tall, its easier for me to rest on your shoulder"

"C-cut it out Tooru"

"You know, the reason why I ask you to go out with me is because I miss you . and I'm not lying Miko. I really really miss you. Yes, I go to mixers and flirt with several girls, but I kept thinking of you. So I told myself that I'm just being pathetic and single. I thought I stop having feelings for you after so long but the day I saw you with Tobio , I realized my feelings for you haven't faded. " Oikawa lifts his head from Miko's shoulder. He stares at Miko's eyes and said "Can you please stay by my side again."

"I-ii-"

Ring Ring.

Miko's cellphone rang. Miko look at her cellphone screen , it shows Ukai's name. She don't know if she should pick up Ukai's call since Oikawa and her are having a serious talk but then Oikawa said "Pick up his call , it might be regarding about the volleyball practice"

Miko nods and pick up Ukai's call. "Moshi moshi"

"Yomiko, we will be having volleyball practice this weekend. Bring extra clothes since we will be camping out. Please tell Kageyama about it"

"Will do Keishin"

Ukai hang up. Miko put back her cellphone in her bag. Then awkward silence fill the air. Oikawa was staring at the ground ever since Miko pick up the phone call. Miko wanted to continue the discussion that they had before the phone call but she couldn't bring it up.

"About what we discuss just now, can you give me an answer on the day of nationals itself "

"Eh but nationals is  like next next week"

Oikawa smiles at her , its not a happy smile but a sad one ."I want you to think about this seriously for at least a week. I'm being serious about this , so please."

Miko could only nod. She couldn't think of a reply.

"I better get going then. Janne Miko-chan~! See you at the nationals okay!" Oikawa grins.

He waves goodbye to Miko. Miko smiles back and waved back to him. After Oikawa left, her smile turns into a frown. To think that Oikawa actually ask for her again is something that she wouldn't expected.

"What should I do" she sigh.

___________________

Kageyama stares at  Miko's number in his phone. He sigh.

I'm so stupid .
------------------------

Yes I've been hiatus for so long . I'm really sorry for those who read this fanfic!! I'm truly sorry!! I'm having my trials exam , and it is like hell ╥﹏╥ tbh I'm more focus and motivated to study for mid term than trials.  Im expecting bad results o(╥﹏╥)o