Chapter 4

Chapter 4

As Miko steps outside of her house gate , she saw Kageyama in front .So as Kageyama.

“Yo. “ said Miko

“Yo” Kageyama replied.

Kageyama POV

As I pass her house, she’s in front of her gate. We look at each other.

“Yo” she said.

I replied back “Yo”

Gosh this is awkward. Why are we walking to school together? I glanced at her, she’s humming the song Spyair – Imagination. She looks so happy. Why is she so happy? It annoys me. She reminds me of Hinata.

Oh yeah , how did she know Hinata?

“Ne Satonaka , how did you know Hinata?” asked Kageyama.

Miko taps her chin. “Well I met him during the holidays, after taking entrance exams. I was passing by a soccer field and I saw him doing serves and spikes on his own. I felt sorry for him so I kind of give him a hand. So the entire holiday we had , I help Hinata with his spikes and serves. After that we didn’t see each other anymore. My first impression of him was ‘wow he looks like an elementary school student.’ I’m surprise that he joins volleyball” Miko laugh a bit.

“You haven’t see his jump yet. After seeing it , you’ll be surprise.”

“Jump?” Miko look at Kageyama , her head is tilted to the side.

Kageyama nodded.

Miko stop walking , so as Kageyama. Miko look at Kageyama at the eyes. Kageyama felt uneasy, he averted her eyes and said “W-ww-what’s with you?”

“This is the first time I seen you praised someone Kageyama, back then when you’re in middle school , you never praise anyone . You kept scolding people , even Kindaichi got annoyed by you.”

Kageyama’s eyebrows twitch “S-ss-shut up and let’s go before we’re late to school.” He starts walking really fast.

“Hey wait for me! Geez why are you so mad?” Miko runs toward Kageyama.

Geez why is he so mad.

Miko pouts.

Miko’s chin is rested on her palms. She looks at the clock , it shows 10:00 a.m.

“You haven’t see his jump yet. After seeing it , you’ll be surprise.”

Kageyama’s words kept ringing in her head. She is curious of what he said.

“Kou-chan!”

She turns to the direction of the voice who called her out. It was Kana . Kana goes towards the empty seat in front of Miko. She sat down , trying to catch her breath. Kana looks like she have just run 5 km marathon.

“Oi Kana-chan? You look like-.”

“NE KOU-CHAN IS IT TRUE YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH THE CUTIES OF 3RD YEAR SENPAIS FROM THE VOLLEYBALL CLUB? AND IS IT TRUE YOU WENT HOME WITH A GUY YESTERDAY?” Kana’s voice were too loud , until the whole class could hear. Thank god it’s lunch break , there were fewer people than before. Miko’s classmates were looking at them but continue eating and talking to their friends.

“Geez Kana-chan , you should lower down your voice . It’s embarrassing!” Miko pouts.

“Is it true then?!?!?!?!”

“Well yeah?”

Kana pinch Miko’s right cheek and said “Why are you always hanging out with cuties ?!?!?! And I heard from my friends from the volleyball club , you dated a really cute popular guy named OikawaTooru right?”