Chapter 18

There will be a volleyball practice this weekend, bring extra clothes because we are camping out - Satonaka

Kageyama crumpled the note that is under the door. He somehow angry at Miko but at the same time frustrated at himself.

She could just have told me about this face to face.

I feel so stupid.

Kageyama throws himself on the bed. He grab his phone that is under his pillow. He stared at his phone.

Tomorrow is Saturday huh?

He put his phone beside him and rest his right arm on his forehead.

Why do i feel like there is something tomorrow.

He closes his eyes for a few minutes to recall what is going on tomorrow. After 5 minutes of trying to recall , he finally remembered. He open his eyes again and check the date and day on his phone.

Shit it is Saturday tomorrow.

I'm going back home.

_________________

"Kageyama-kun, are you sure you have everything with you? You didn't leave anything behind right" asked Kyoko.

"I check several times to make sure yesterday. I'm sure that I didn't leave anything behind" he answered.

Kyoko pat his back and said "Tell your parents I said hi since I couldn't visit them because of work"

Kageyama nods. He bends down to tie his shoelace. He got up, turn to Kyoko and bow 90 degrees. "Thank you for the hospitality aunty"

"Oh my I'm gonna miss you so much, please visit us again okay!" Kyoko smiles to Kageyama. He smiled back.

"Miko is so heartless , why didn't she wait for Kageyama-kun to go to school" Kyoko mumbled to herself.

Kageyama heard what Kyoko said but he ignores it since he already knew why she left without a word.

__________________

"Kou-chan, where's Kageyama?" Asked Hinata.

"Usually that King is always with you, "said Tsukishima.

"I kind of forgot to wait for Kageyama hehe" replied Miko , she gave a nervous smile. "That's not like you Kou-chan" said Hinata. Miko scratches the back of her neck showing she is pretty uncomfortable talking about Kageyama for now. Not only Hinata but the rest of the volleyball club member realized that must be something happen between them.

______________

-in the bus-

"Kou-chan , let's take a picture !" Exclaimed Hinata. Miko nodded.

The bus is noisy like usual. But it's more lively than usual since Hinata, Tsukishima, Tanaka , Nishinoya and Miko is playing card games. Yamaguchi is enable to come because he has plans. The seniors like usual sigh looking at their juniors for being so noisy.

Kageyama is sitting alone in front since Miko is sitting with Tsukishima.

Tch switching partners huh.

After playing card games, all of them return to their seats.

Miko took the seat by the window. She took potato chips from her bag , rip it and started munching the potato chips. She glances at Tsukishima whether is he sleeping. Tsukishima is just listening to his music. Then she offered him the potato chips.

"Want some?

Tsukishima nodded and took one. Miko and Tsukishima never really talk to each other. The only conversation they had is about how to improve volleyball skills.

Silence fill the air, except for the sound of munching potato chips. Miko wanted to make a conversation but since its Tsukishima , its hard.

"Why aren't you sitting beside the King today" Tsukishima asked.

Miko is stun since she thought they would be quiet until they reach their destination.

"Because I don't feel like sitting beside him" Miko answered.

"Hmm, you guys fought?"

"Well kind of"

"What did he say?"

"What do you mean?"

"Obviously the King is the one who pick a fight with you."

"Eh I'm not sure tho, I don't even know why are we fighting in the first place"

"Make up with your King fast , later he'll sulk as of its the end of the world"

"I'll think about it later"