Chapter 10

“Then at 6 o’clock tomorrow morning okay?  Just wait in front of the gym incase I’m late.”

Why do i have to clean up the gym with her? Of all people, her? I rather clean the gym with Hinata although it's annoying.

Kageyama just arrived in front of the gym. He was a bit too early, he glance at his watch, it's 5:40 a.m. He sigh.

I came too early.

The he heard footsteps, he lift his head and saw Miko in front of him. They look at each other then look away.

Tch, it's just her.

Tch, it's just him.

They waited  15 mins for Sugawara without speaking to each other. Miko listens to her favourite song in her Ipod while Kageyama did warm ups. Kageyama stares at her and scowls. Miko didn't realize since she was too absorb with the song.

 "You really know how to piss me off."

"I piss you off? You're the one who is pissing me off." Kageyama mumbled to himself.

While Kageyama doing his warm ups, Miko tap his shoulder, Kageyama stop warming up and glares at Miko. "What?"

he said. Miko squint her eyes and said "Heres an onigiri."

"I don't want it" he replied and continue doing his warm ups. Miko's eyebrows twitch , she's annoyed how Kageyama could refuse  her when she was trying to be nice. "Just take it. Take this as an apology from me" she said.

Kageyama stops his warm ups and look at Miko. "Huh? I dont accept an apology present." He crossed his arms and glared at her. Miko glared at him too.

"Tch why am i suppose to apologize you? You're the one who got annoyed for no reason!" she exclaimed.

"Huh?!?! You're saying i'm suppose to say sorry to you? I don't want to apologize to someone who can't even tell her own friend about her skipping practice. "

"Wait you're mad at me just because i didn't tell you i was with Tooru? Why are you even bothered by that? Wait don't tell me...."

Kageyama couldn't understand what she was trying to say. Then he finally realizes what Miko trying to say. She was trying to say that Kageyama likes her, well that was Kageyama assumption.

"Baka! Don't misunderstand! I-"

"Don't worry i won't tell anyone okay?" said Miko while smirking.

Kageyama got confused and ask her "What do you mean that you won't tell anyone?"

She goes closer to Kageyama , Kageyama blushes. She tip toed and whisper to his ears. "That you like Tooru."

"HUHHHH BAKA I DON'T LIKE OIKAWA!" exclaimed Kageyama.

Miko tilted her head to the side and said "Eh but you were annoyed and all whenever i'm with Tooru."

She is so dense , Kageyama thought to himself.

"Who do you think i am? A homo?" he facepalm himself.

"Hmm well haha sorry for misunderstanding!" said Miko while smiling.

He sigh. He stares at Miko, Miko is staring at the sky. Then she said "Today's weather is really great right?" she said while smiling at Kageyama. Then she stares at the sky again.Suddenly his heart beat starts to beat really fast. His face starts to get red. He doesn't really know why but he knew that after looking at Miko's smile, he starts to blushed. Kageyama look at Miko's black hair which is tied up into a ponytail and wondered that was it really true that she's gorgeous when her hair tied up in a bun.

"Oi what are you looking at?" said Miko while glaring at Kageyama. She caught Kageyama staring at her. He fidgeted. "Betsuni."

She look away and stares at the sky again. Kageyama stares at her again. He stares at her ponytail hair and stares at her face. Thinking that ponytail hair actually suits her.

I don't really understand girls hair but Satonaka with ponytail hair is actually quite okay.

He thought to himself. Then he blushes , that thought made it like he likes her. He slaps both of his cheeks with his both hands.

Miko saw him slapping both of his cheeks and ask him "Oi why are you slapping your cheeks all of sudden?"

He fidgeted and said "S-ss-shut up."

"Huh? What's with you. Tch you're pissing me off." Said Miko. She scowls at Kageyama and Kageyama scowls at her back.

At the same time,Sugawara just arrived, gasping for air and said "Gomen! I was looking for the cleaning tools!"

Then he saw Miko and Kageyama. He chuckled looking af both of them.

I didn't know both of them would be quite handful.

_________________________

-After cleaning-

"Arigato , Yomiko-san, Kageyama. You guys are really a big help!" said Sugawara.

"Doitshimashite Sugawara senpai. If you want my help again , ask me anytime!" replied Miko while smiling.

"So see you guys at practice later!" Sugawara waved at them. Miko waved back. Now its just both of them alone again. Miko look at her watch , its 6:45 a.m. Still have time to go back. She thought to herself.

"Ne Kageyama. Wanna go home first? There is still time." she asked Kageyama.

Kageyama glances at his watch and Miko was right. Since they were too early at school and theres nothing he could do at school so he nodded.

Their walk was silent until they reached Miko's house. Miko waved to Kageyama. Kageyama waved back. Before Miko could open her house gate, Kyoko-san rushed out from hee house , then she saw Miko. "Oh Miko! I'm going to work now" said Kyoko. Then she saw Kageyama "Kageyama-kun! Thank goodness you're here. Your parents went to the airport to go to a wedding in Tokyo. They forgot to tell you , and you lost your keys right? They said they didn't have time to do spare keys for you so for this week you'll be staying the here!"

Miko and Kageyama's eyes widen and said "HUH?"

"And don't worry about clothes. Your parents gave me your spare clothes just now. Your bag is at the living room." Kyoko glanced at her watch and said "Oh no i'm late! Okay bye you guys! I'll see you later!"

"Wait aunty! Are you saying that Kageyama is staying here for a week?!?!?!" said Miko.

"Yup!" Kyoko shouted and dashed off since she is late.

Kageyama is lost of words. He can't believe he is staying at a girls house for a week.

Miko face palm herself, can't believing this is happening. She unlocked her house gate and looks at Kageyama.

"Aren't you coming in?"

Kageyama snap out from his thoughts and said "Oh , yea i'm coming in"