Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kageyama’s POV

“Tobio-chan?”

I turn to the direction of the voice. And I can’t believe it, it was Oikawa.

“Oh it is you! At first I wasn’t really sure it was you. Anyways.. May I ask why is Miko on your back?”

Oikawa’s POV

Hmm I end up buying takoyaki on my way to Miko’s house.

Why did I decide to even go to her house? Just because the location of the mixer I attend is really close to her house, I decided to visit her?

Wait, am I even allowed to visit her?

Wait of course I can, well we make a peaceful break up and we are still friends. So no need to worry , Tooru. I don’t understand why can’t I maintain my calm self whenever I’m with Miko. Calm down Tooru.

Almost reaching Miko’s house, I saw a figure in front of her house. It’s a guy who is carrying a girl on his back? Who’s that?

As I walk closer, i caught a glimpse of the guy’s face, it’s Tobio.

Why is Tobio in front of Miko’s house? Don’t tell me, the girl he is carrying is Miko. So I called out his name. “Tobio-chan?”

He turn , and his eyes widen.

“Oh it is you! At first I wasn’t really sure it was you. Anyways.. May I ask why is Miko on your back?” I asked Tobio out of curiosity.

“She ate a lot of takoyakis and fell sick.” He answered.

“Huh? Again? Come give Miko to me, I’ll handle her.”

 ____________________________________________

Kageyama just nodded and crouch down. Oikawa slowly took Miko from Kageyama’s back and carried her in a bridal position, he ask Kageyama to ring the doorbell. Kageyama ring the doorbell , Kyoko open the door, she saw Kageyama and Oikawa.

“Eh Kageyama-kun and is that you Oikawa-kun? It’s been a while I seen you , and oh my what happen to Miko?” asked Kyoko.

Oikawa laugh a bit and said “Takoyaki again.”

“She was with me just now and ate  a lot of takoyaki. And she complained about her stomach ache.” Kageyama continues.

Kyoko face palm and sigh. She invited Kageyama and Oikawa in the house. Kyoko ask Oikawa to put Miko on the couch. He slowly and carefully put Miko on the couch so she won’t wake up.

Kyoko put a blanket on Miko so she won’t feel cold. She invited Kageyama and Oikawa for a drink, they sat on the dining table.

“Here’s a cup of hot chocolate,” said Kyoko. She gently put the tray filled with 2 cups of hot chocolate on the table. Kageyama and Oikawa said thank you and took the hot chocolate. They blow the hot chocolate first before drinking it. Kyoko took a seat in front of them.

“Sorry to trouble you guys, Miko is always like that. She loves takoyaki so much, she eat a lot of it and end up having a stomach ache.” said Kyoko.

Oikawa smiled and lifts his hands and swaying it left  and right and said “It’s okay, since I’m use to Miko. She is always like this back then we were together.”

Kageyama didn’t say anything since he don’t really know anything that much about Miko. It’s his first time looking at Miko getting sick just because of a takoyaki. And since Oikawa is here, it’s more awkward to speak. Kyoko and Oikawa knew each other, since Miko and Oikawa date each other before. Kageyama just kept quiet and look at Kyoko and Oikawa chatting.