Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Kageyama’s POV

What’s going on actually? Why are walking home together? I glanced at her , as usual she’s calm ! Damn it, why all of sudden she invited me to walk home together? I felt like drowning in the sea than being in this kind of situation.

“Ne Kageyama”

I fidgeted , shit I’m too nervous , calm down. “Nani?” I replied.

“How did you know, that I was the rumored one?”

“After I saw you spiked my toss the other day. And your smooth receives”

She stop walking at look at me , and I look at her back. Then her eyebrow’s twitched , oi is she irritated now? I can’t understand this girl.

“Ne if you’re that observant and smart in volleyball why aren’t you in studies?”

“Shut up! That’s my business. And why all of sudden you asking me to walk together? What did you want to say to me? Just spill it out already”

She sighed and said “What’s wrong with you , getting irritated and asll , you’re like a girl. Fine I’ll say it. First tell me everything on the way reaching our houses about the rumor .”

“Eh why would I need to-“

“Just tell me already.”

Arghh she’s a pain in the ass. “Well I heard about the rumor back when we were 3rd year in middle school. The rumor started during the nationals. They say there’s a girl from Kitagawa Daichi girls volleyball club had a spectacular skills in volleyball, they said her receives, serves and spikes are magnificent. She could spike anybody’s toss, although she just met them. Her serves are really fast and powerful. But nobody knew her name. Maybe because the rumor only spread during the nationals, so the students from Kitagawa Daichi who are not from the girl’s volleyball club didn’t know about it.”

“Hehe magnificent? They really exaggerated the rumor.”

“Ne Satonaka how did you do that?

“Hmm what do you mean?”

“Usually we have to get use to the setter’s toss first after a lot of practice and experience to make your spikes perfect but you spiked it as if you’re used to their tosses.”

She smiled and chuckled. “Hehe. Anyways let me explain to you , in my case I’m the type who can get used to someone’s toss after watching them in a match or practice match a lot of times. Like you , since I’ve always visit the guys volleyball gym back in middle school, I often watch how you toss. Well in conclusion I’m just the type who loves looking at the setter in any volleyball match. Aunty said maybe it’s a gift of mine in volleyball”

For some reasons after she said that she often watches me , I blushed. Like what the hell? Why did I even blush? Shit calm down.

“Eh really? Then if you had such gift , why aren’t you in the girl’s volleyball club? You didn’t join during middle school right? And also this year too , are you planning not to join at all?”

“Volleyball is just a hobby of mine. So I wasn’t interested in joining one, and actually I came to love volleyball is because of Tooru.”

Tch, Tooru? It’s really annoying that she actually calls Oikawa by his first name. So I tried teasing her a bit.

“Oh you mean your ex lover?”

She smacked my back and laughs really loud “Ahahahahaha , Kageyama you’re really funny and annoying you know”