Chapter 11

"Aren't you coming in?"

"Oh yeah i'm coming in"

________________

Kageyama is sitting on the couch, he looks around , feeling concious since he is now alone with Miko in the house. And he is going to stay at Miko's house for a week.

A week? Why do i have to stay here for a week?!?!?!?!

Miko is currently upstairs. So Kageyama is alone at the living room. Then he heard footsteps coming from the stairs. "Ne don't you want to use the toilet or something? to change to your uniform?" asked Miko.

Kageyama looks at his clothes and just remembered he is wearing his sweat shirt and shorts instead of school uniform.

"If you want to change, you know where's the toilet right? Upstairs. "

said Miko. She went to the kitchen and took 2 cups to make a hot chocolate for Kageyama and her. Kageyama went upstairs with his school uniform in his hands. After Kageyama went upstairs, Miko slaps both of her cheeks with her hands and mumbled "Why am i so nervous? Calm down Miko, this is not the first time you're alone with a boy. Me and Tooru are always alone before in his room but.... his mom is in the house with us, so this is actually...."

She shook her head "calm down, its only Kageyama" she mumbled to herself and concentrate again to make the hot chocolate.

Kageyama goes to the kitchen after changing to his school uniform. He sat down at the dining table, Miko serves him a hot chocolate. Kageyama said thank you to her and drank the hot chocolate. Miko took a seat in front of Kageyama. Kageyama glance at her to see what is her expression since both of them are alone. As usual Miko looks calm but this time she was just trying to look calm.

What the hell? Why does she look so calm?

Kageyama took a sip of his hot chocolate and slowly place his cup on the table. They were silent until Miko spoke. "Oh yeah , you didn't apologize to me yet."

"Huh?!?!?! Why do i have to apologize to you?"

"Of course you have too!" Miko tooks a sip of her hot chocolate and continues again. "Since you're the one who got mad at me ! And you're the one who started the fight!"

"No i did not!"

"Yes you did! You got mad at me just because i didn't tell you about Tooru the other day!"

He got flustered and blurted "S-ss-shut up! And by the way why are you so calm? Aren't you nervous when you're alone with a guy? Or are you used to it since Oikawa always come here?" 

Miko's eyes widen. Kageyama didnt notice what he was saying then he realizes what he said.

"W-wwwell of course i got used to it. And its just you , so what for to be nervous?"  Miko replied. She doesn't want to admit that she's nervous or it will be awkward between them.

Kageyama's eyebrows twitches after hearing her say that. He got pissed after that. He finishes off his hot chocolate. He stood up and said "Oh really? It's just me? So of it was Oikawa , you would get nervous as hell? Okay then." and leave for school.

Miko got stun. She couldn't understand why is he annoyed all of sudden. She thought if she said she wasn't nervous, the awkwardness between them will fade. But it gives an oppoaite effect. She sigh and mumbled "Kageyama is really unpredictable."

_______________________

-at the gym-

"No no Sho-chan. You have to bend your knees more to get a perfect receive." Miko is demonstrating on how to do a perfect receive to Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.